Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Discretion and Hygiene

Reviews

To be fair; he did say Cork and did mention it was a provider that he had previously seen 10 Years ago.
    It shouldn't take an E-I super sleuth to crack the code, locals would probably narrow it down rather quickly.

If you want to be skeptical that's your prerogative but let's not pretend this type of provider doesn't exist nor that it's a slight against all providers to mention the poor service providers.

Similar to Harry, I am disinclined to leave a "meh" or poor review for someone over something that may very well have been a one off occurrence and I am much more likely to talk up girls I did get along with vs bad mouth someone just because we didn't click.

I have been lucky enough (read "done enough homework") to never have any major issues in the hobby but I know guys who have. The most egregious thing I've personally experienced is lackluster services (not bad perse, just uninspired) and that could be a me thing. I just keep my mouth shut and don't repeat in those instances, chalk it up to chemistry and move on.

I do think providers offering poor service, bad hygiene, rushed visits, bait and switch, etc are a detriment to the good, reasonable, professional providers, though I guess the argument could be made that services should be available to all budgets and that this is just the bargain basement service level. Even if that is the case I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with letting it be known who the poor providers are, I mean we do shut down restaurants that can't meet the health codes...
    “I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Lara96 View Post
    Congratulations to the coolest women on EI ❤️
    Keep those titles coming Dieve!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IAmLIAm For This Useful Post:

Eroticfunlover (19-04-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AngelsFan View Post
    Anyone who has been a punter for a while can spot another punter when he sees them.
    The opening post has the ring of truth about it imo.
    Too right

I know a fucking scouldy degenerate when I see one

I see one in the mirror everyday

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nononsense111 For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (19-04-24), PhilPhilPhil (20-04-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Eroticfunlover View Post
    As I have stated here already making the original post was probably not my wisest decision but I do defend my intentions.
    I also agree that I should not have gone ahead with the meet but I continued on the fond memory of a past experience
    so. you put your discretion / hygiene and anonymity at risk over a fond memory / past exp. not her. wasn't dragging you in the door.only yourself the blame.
    don't think it warrants either to publicly judge / critique / a girl or privately via PM, beside the fact one never knows the type of trouble / situation the lady could be in.

TBH / ironically. similar situation happened me when I first started. wasn't savvy/exp. enough at the time to realize it.
    won't go into too much detail. hygiene incident in the meet verified and wasn't pleasant. got out fair sharp and never returned. no review.
    girl is v. well established and still adverts. it was so bad it actually still comes to mind on most meets. chalked it down as a lesson and moved on.

agree relatively easy to spot another punter. nor judge anyone if they leave reviews or not. v. reason I stopped was for anonymity.
    always was serious about it but after a clown on the forum was cornering a reg. of mine asking what I looked like, ended it. (linked via my reviews).

plenty I know/get told about girls, forum members, layouts, structures but as a girl on her told me once and prob best piece of advice ever got,
    row your own boat. keep it to yourself.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456