Thread: Amsterdam - Massage

1. Default Amsterdam - Massage

Not sure if this should be under massage section, but looking for recommendations for massage spots in AMS?

2. Default

No info sadly but also very interested in this, will be going probably in the next couple months.

Reviews

Always enjoy Amsterdam,
    You might know if you walk out from Centraal stn, and turn left it takes you into the Wallen, (RLD).
    But most people don't know there are other areas.
    If you keep to the right and walk along some streets you will find other red light areas, these are mostly local ladies, and some are massage providers as well

4. Default

I haven't been there in a couple years but it depends if you're looking for erotic massage or just regular with happy.

Honestly the best thing to do is check out google maps, stroll around, soak up the atmosphere and just wander into individual shops.

They're mostly around the main city centre or main canal rings, south down as far as the large dutch beer brewery or slightly beyond.

I'm curious also if anyone has been there in the last 6 to 12 months, have the prices changed? If so, can you shoot me a DM?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phunbill View Post
    Always enjoy Amsterdam,
    You might know if you walk out from Centraal stn, and turn left it takes you into the Wallen, (RLD).
    But most people don't know there are other areas.
    If you keep to the right and walk along some streets you will find other red light areas, these are mostly local ladies, and some are massage providers as well
    Seconded.

Veer right toward a canal named after a "Prince", much better RLD.

Or head south to a cross junction named after a "centre" road and canal that sounds like "Rice" (near the where museums can be found).

In general you're gonna get a much better time there.
    There tends to be more local Dutch girls, South American, there's some eastern European of course, I even met a half Irish girl there one time.

The main RLD is dominated by the primary sex working culture, that dominate this site too.

They're okay but it's basically the type of service you could expect.

Conveyor belt, but there it's like conveyor-belt-express (unless you have mad skills and could seduce them or something).