Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: mind what you say

Quote Originally Posted by BarneyStubble View Post
    Haha what do you mean? I know UK is an island and not part of mainland Europe, but it is still Europe.
    What continent do you think UK is in then?

The continents you can pick from are Antarctica, Africa, Asia Australia and north and south America, oh and Europe.
    Teach me geography haha.
    Great to see how easy it is to wind people up... I could give you a lecture on continental shelfs etc etc... what's the point... their true geographical position does not change their true belief that they are singularity British... alone on their island... they are entitled to that opinion,
    Getting back to the original thread..that we need legislation to protect people from vile comment, vitriol, untruths, lies, etc speaks for itself, if you don't have something good to say about someone then say nothing, ..

I'm not wound up mate. You saying I am doesn't make it so.

I see you wrote nine lines in your response, but yet you refused to answer a simple question haha.

Far left are so crazy tbf. Anyway back to thread. No hurty feelings from either of us haha.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ikegodsey View Post
    Great to see how easy it is to wind people up... I could give you a lecture on continental shelfs etc etc... what's the point... their true geographical position does not change their true belief that they are singularity British... alone on their island... they are entitled to that opinion,
    Getting back to the original thread..that we need legislation to protect people from vile comment, vitriol, untruths, lies, etc speaks for itself, if you don't have something good to say about someone then say nothing, ..
    so we got a member of the Irish government on here now

Welcome to the Forums Paschal Donohoe, we hope you enjoy your stay
    Last edited by WeeJimmy; 29-03-24 at 21:42.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ikegodsey View Post
    You have a vote...(or maybe you don't as from your post it seems that you are not an Irish citizen)...in a democracy that's hit works, petty childish descriptions of the duly elected minister for justice does you no credit... it's pretty pathetic and sad
    I'm English Paschal so I dont have a vote, yes its sad that you lot are not going to let the people have a vote on this, after all you did say it was a democracy,

5. Default

British citizens who are resident in Ireland can vote in Irish local and general elections. You can't vote in European or Presidential elections or vote on referendums. So get registered to vote in the upcoming local elections!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigthiefmasterpiece View Post
    British citizens who are resident in Ireland can vote in Irish local and general elections. You can't vote in European or Presidential elections or vote on referendums. So get registered to vote in the upcoming local elections!
    But I'm not resident bigthief, only visit from time to time, lovely country, bit like Liverpool

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post

there so much hatred there in his voice
    He missed Jimmy the snooker player...
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123