Thread: Leanna Li London AKA Sweet Cherri

Default Leanna Li London AKA Sweet Cherri

Just wondering if anyone has ventured to London to see the gorgeous Leanna Li ? How was your trip to see her ?

I saw her every month give or take for about 6 yrs before she stopped touring here. When she used the name Sweet Cherri.

I have fantastic memories of grear times with her. Unfortunately funds haven't allowed me venture that far to see her (add in sterling exchange rate etc) but I hope to sometime soon.

She's one of lifes treasures

She was the best ever. sorely missed

Quote Originally Posted by sexinthewest View Post
    She was the best ever. sorely missed
    You can say that again. Miss those fantastic brown eyes (they're my weakness). Just a beautiful person

4. Default

I met her last year in London on 2 occasions had a great time with her. Just after returning home today from UK had hoped to meet her again but she didn't reply to my text. definitely worth it.

Reviews

She was a great girl, too popular unfortunately as last time she was in Belfast and I wanted to see her again she told me she was fully booked with a rolling eye emoji so must have been tortured with people looking appointments.
    Hopefully she's still about next Jan, I'm heading to foreign destinations and have booked a few days in London both before and after.