Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How loyal are you as a customer?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheoVon View Post
    I don't care if you get more than I do from massage girls. But it is a risky business to go into an appointment with the expectation that you deserve more than the average customer. That may not get you into trouble but it might get others.

My experience if you get anything extra from a massage girl she was expecting a tip at the end. So my recommendation to the average punter is that if you want a smooth repeat business you should tip if the appointment exceeds expectations.

I don’t think he needs to tip.He definitely has charm to get freebies from any girl if he wants to.But according to him,I might be wrong because we are all jealous little men 😂😂😂

2. Default

I don't care if you get more than I do from massage girls. But it is a risky business to go into an appointment with the expectation that you deserve more than the average customer. That may not get you into trouble but it might get others.

My experience if you get anything extra from a massage girl she was expecting a tip at the end. So my recommendation to the average punter is that if you want a smooth repeat business you should tip if the appointment exceeds expectations.
    I would never ever walk into a place and expect sex, and it rarely if ever happened on a first visit. The whole premise of the thread is ‘loyalty’, and my experience is that loyalty can build a relationship with the girl that would not happen otherwise. That was my experience over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by HandOfGod View Post
    Please don’t fool ye’reselves looks go a long long way… I have had sex with a number of masseuses who weren’t offering it elsewhere, and while loyalty, being kind etc help it’s that initial attraction that makes the difference.
    I'm sure they also told you how big your cock is...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes2016 View Post
    I'm sure they also told you how big your cock is...
    How did you know? 😉

Reviews

In my experience, if a massage girl offers sex, and expects payment, she will tell you how much up front.
    I've had a few experiences where the sex was just a matter of being in the right place at the right time. Most recently a masseuse put a condom on me by mouth, performed a little oral teasing, then surprised me by straddling me. Straight up I felt compelled to protest that my wallet wasn't prepared for this level of service, but she put her finger on my lips saying that she didn't fuck for money.

Reviews

I've also learned that just because a masseuse offers extra one day doesn't mean that the next visit will run to the same script.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

tbooker281 (16-01-24)

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    I've also learned that just because a masseuse offers extra one day doesn't mean that the next visit will run to the same script.
    A man of experience 👍

9. Default

In my experience, if a massage girl offers sex, and expects payment, she will tell you how much up front.
    I've had a few experiences where the sex was just a matter of being in the right place at the right time. Most recently a masseuse put a condom on me by mouth, performed a little oral teasing, then surprised me by straddling me. Straight up I felt compelled to protest that my wallet wasn't prepared for this level of service, but she put her finger on my lips saying that she didn't fuck for money.
    Thank you, sometimes it just happens!

Reviews

In my experience........................................................
    ................................................................................ .........................................................
    ................................................................................ ..........................................................
    ........................................................... didn't fuck for money.
    I found a number of girls who advertise on EI that didn't fuck for money - They just require a donation for time & companionship.

Sent you pm

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345