Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rebel Moon

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    You knew you fucking knew you over ripe peel head , never even thought about others ya self centered I am all right Jack fruitless fuck, never told me did ya and before you say , how could I have known , you just do not pay attention , to any decent guy , it would have been obvious
    Note to self: be more betterer

Also knowledge of BA future thoughts on what he may or may not need to know, that i know, he doesnt know, but i should know to tell him or not, depending on his need to know, will be helpful, or not.

Reviews

Been looking forward to it ,looks awesome just going to watch it .
    This does look quite good.
    Can't embed the trailer due to rules, but here's the link for anyone interested

https://youtu.be/_rHLOXbFZtI?si=kUW3hsccD2tgBDH1
    “I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieve View Post
    Hasn't the person who you've been hiding EI from started to wonder why you're so damn obsessed with cheese? 🤔

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bananabox999 View Post
    Note to self: be more betterer

Also knowledge of BA future thoughts on what he may or may not need to know, that i know, he doesnt know, but i should know to tell him or not, depending on his need to know, will be helpful, or not.
    I am giving you invaluable experience , you ask girlfriend "what wrong honey" you get stab eyes stare followed by as terse as steel statement " if you have to ask, you OBVIOUSLY just dont care"
    You are fucked from there on

See now do ya
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IAmLIAm View Post
    This does look quite good.
    Can't embed the trailer due to rules, but here's the link for anyone interested

https://youtu.be/_rHLOXbFZtI?si=kUW3hsccD2tgBDH1
    Yep trailers /cast excellent , however reviews not good , lack of character building , Snyder has a Directors cut each of 2 parts an hour longer , I shall watch it anyway , decide for myself
    Clubcard stop now

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

: Mudbound

A few years old I think . Brill imo x

Slow and steady .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Getting savaged in reviews

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Just another Hollywood woke dumpster fire with 0 coherent story lines or character development. Shame I was looking forward to it from the trailer and generally a fan of Zack Snyder's movies but this one is a hard pass.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    Getting savaged in reviews

Watched it liked it ,would give it 7/10 , storytelling side poor , the 3 hour director cut looks better as this version did not tell the story well . Seen far worse getting less hostility . Will watch part 2 and hopefully Directors cut. viewers ratings v good around 70 %
    Clubcard stop now

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (26-12-23), TommyH123 (26-12-23)

Reviews

Watched it liked it ,would give it 7/10 , storytelling side poor , the 3 hour director cut looks better as this version did not tell the story well . Seen far worse getting less hostility . Will watch part 2 and hopefully Directors cut. viewers ratings v good around 70 %
    Same here, thought it was an entertaining few hours, it is what it is, Star Wars lite.
    Everyone here enjoyed it although I did find the Belfast lads accent a bit off putting, just shows, ye can’t trust them now or in the future 😉

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (26-12-23), beautyaddict (27-12-23), irishjp (26-12-23)

Reviews

I liked it
    Little slow moving at first but worth a watch

But then I hadn't built it up in my head
    Watched about 10 seconds of the trailer and decided to give it a go

Suppose like anything in life if you listen to too much hype and have unrealistic expectations it's going to be a disappointment

Looking forward to part 2

Hopefully the critic's eat their words!?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AmorInfinito8 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (27-12-23)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast