Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: TS Orion Sun

Reviews

In my view, very few people are going to PM in response to open requests. If you want to know something, send the pm yourself

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

jonnahgomes (20-05-24)

It’s gotten a bit silly, for fucks sake those who seen her indicated that her service is bad/disappointing and/or total crap. I had been considering visiting but a brief glance through this and similar threads decided otherwise.

I didn’t require or request PM’s nor did I feel the need to give her a bunch of notes to confirm what others had warned about.

Whilst you won’t be reading any actual reviews you can gain whatever insights you need from 5 minutes on the forum.

Read & think gents….

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gregorysgirl For This Useful Post:

jonnahgomes (20-05-24)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gregorysgirl View Post
    It’s gotten a bit silly, for fucks sake those who seen her indicated that her service is bad/disappointing and/or total crap. I had been considering visiting but a brief glance through this and similar threads decided otherwise.

I didn’t require or request PM’s nor did I feel the need to give her a bunch of notes to confirm what others had warned about.

Whilst you won’t be reading any actual reviews you can gain whatever insights you need from 5 minutes on the forum.

Read & think gents….
    Well said mate. Although I think everyone should be made aware of or warned about certain things (especially when a service provider has revieww turned off) - it gets to the point wheres theres enough info on these forums and just needs a 5 min check.

6. Default

What is not right about her? I was goin to visit her but won't now. Please tell?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Farmerboy44 View Post
    What is not right about her? I was goin to visit her but won't now. Please tell?
    Read the thread.....

Could I please get a pm about her she’s in my area, would like feedback before I make a decision

Here lads, it is very rude just to post within the thread asking for a pm. Like just copy the user name and send a pm to the Poster yourselves.
    The lads that use this forum are sound in replying and you will get your information when they get the time to reply to ya
    As regards TS Orion sun the information I received on her made the decision very easy and I will avoid like the plague.

I just know there will be a lad that asks me for a pm in a few posts down!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to johnman1984 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (22-05-24)

Reviews

Just don’t visit
    Simple
    No pm needed
    Save your money

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Brooksey86 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (22-05-24)

This is a funny thread,for the lads who are so hell bent on wasting 150 bucks please PM me and I can send my rev code,you can give me the money instead

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gb54 View Post
    This is a funny thread,for the lads who are so hell bent on wasting 150 bucks please PM me and I can send my rev code,you can give me the money instead
    Just full of nosey people who never had any intention of visiting her, you would want to be off your game to do so anyway.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast