Thread: Telling your mates you’re going to Amsterdam….

1. Default Telling your mates you’re going to Amsterdam….

Seriously thinking of going there rather than Thailand early next year. A two hour flight Vs a twelve hour flight and the ticket prices….€35 on Ryanair to go to Amsterdam.
    I’m guessing a lot of you guys went there. When you took holidays from work what did you say to your mates? they are gonna cop the reason why straight away. I’m recently single but it’s still embarrassing. Maybe I’ll just say I’m a windmill aficionadoT
    Last edited by SofiaTheMod; 23-10-23 at 08:17. Reason: Not allowed - drugs

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingmatilda View Post
    Seriously thinking of going there rather than Thailand early next year. A two hour flight Vs a twelve hour flight and the ticket prices….€35 on Ryanair to go to Amsterdam.
    I’m guessing a lot of you guys went there. When you took holidays from work what did you say to your mates? they are gonna cop the reason why straight away. I’m recently single but it’s still embarrassing. Maybe I’ll just say I’m a windmill aficionadoT
    You could try Germany. I've never been before but I believe it's great for punting, Frankfurt in particular, there is a thread her on it

Just say you’re going to Spain or somewhere popular with regular tourists, nobody will take any notice then. That’s what I say to friends and work colleagues when I’m going on various sex trips. I only tell good friends what I’m really doing!