Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast

Thread: Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Maybe this has been their intention all along.

It does seem very similar to what Nazi Germany attempted in Europe.

Thankfully Hitler was stopped.

Who will stop Netanyahu though ?
    Nobody. The Nazis have bought the politicians and Sunak have investments lined up to steal Palestinian gas. But you won't hear that on the news. RTE radio's lick assing of Nazi Israel is horrific to listen to.

IsraelDefenseForces channel video celebrating Second day of Hanukkah ,

reflecting on losses and hostages .

Pay mind to the numbers :::

https://youtube.com/shorts/AAdG35uWA...lG3VyKvBJwWpCO

“The Light Went Out”
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

LivingLchaim Channel :

Strapping young men released by Hamas and reunited with their families after 53 days captivity :

https://youtube.com/shorts/jfu0_PlmD...1hDQb_qSZxzdPX

The Joy it must be !!!

In the meantime :

Zara clothing company’s most recent fashion photo campaign ::

https://youtube.com/shorts/UEUdV0QpH...tp5TR-QEwu-Uzi

Yes , Barney x

That was their intention all along : they’re re-occupying Gaza , exterminating and

displacing ( evicting , terrorizing , chasing off from their homes ) the Palestinians .

Netanyahu already said that after the acute war , it will be Israeli army to keep ‘peace’ .

Then will come the settlers .

This is a land grab - nothing more ; nothing less .

: They have ‘established’ ( claimed a building for ) the first synagogue in occupied Gaza .

>>>

Read the Comments on Both ::

MiddleEastEye Channel :

Israeli soldiers claim a building in Occupied Palestinian Gaza - as a Synagogue !

https://youtube.com/shorts/U-wnJRKzv...oVQ4fhmdLfxUIa

LivingLchaim Channel

The New Synagogue :

https://youtube.com/shorts/8g89Ov_9-...FCUQumjhWIb_PW

^^^ Read the comments on Both ^^

: Top EU Diplomat

https://youtube.com/shorts/rmx8JamMX...L7cDzjjaooPk8T

If you are interested in seeing what’s Really going on , check out :

: MiddleEastEye Channel ;

: LivingLchaim Channel ;

Look at : IsraelDefenceForce Channel .

There are many others , but those above should show both sides fairly clearly .

// though LivingLchaim shies away from showcasing the absolute rabid hatred of Arabs ,

as I’m sure MiddleEastEye also selects the footage best suited to show the suffering .

: one side gets to go home to family , celebrate weddings ;

the other side gets to bury their child in the dirt on the roadside because they cannot go to the cemetery

because of bombardment , and even open air markets that have been turned into makeshift

burial grounds are already full . Mass graves . Unarmed civilians . Gaza population : 50 % children .

^

They each have long format videos : or 1 minute video Shorts - which I think

are sufficient to glimpse the conditions and in short order you can form a feel ,

form an opinion of your own of what is Actually happening x

In the meantime few days ago construction of 1,700 new dwellings for Jewish occupants

was approved by Israeli govt for East Jerusalem :: which is supposed to be Palestinian territory .

In the meantime with all eyes on Gaza , in the West Bank radical illegal Israeli settlers

have been killing local Palestinians ; have been raiding Palestinian olive groves and

stealing the one crop the Palestinians Have and depend on ; in the meantime while

All eyes are on Gaza , illegal Israeli settlers have stepped up their violent campaign

in the West Bank , forcibly evicting local Palestinians and taking their homes - violently .

Yes , Barney xxx

That was their aim all along . This is a land grab .

And to take it back to October 7th and how my first reaction was : this is a false flag operation ::

With all ( not all . It will never be ‘All’ ) evidence coming to light since then :: in fact it Was

a calculated false flag operation ( in that Israel Knew about the impending attack - have assisted it

by funding Hamas for years : by funneling many many millions of dollars to Hamas ; Israel had killed

its own citizens in the three day conflict - Hannibal Directive - ; Israel had inflated the number of

its casualties of Oct 7th to gain support and sympathy for their military actions against Gaza >>>

which was Never about routing Hamas , but about killing Palestinians .

There were never “forty babies beheaded” ; the group of bodies burned beyond recognition were Hamas fighters ,

: and Hamas fighters and Israeli civilians in buildings bombed by IDF ;

: at the festival >

multitude of personal vehicles burned out with 6-8 Israeli people in them : IDF came in with attack helicopters

- with orders to fire indiscriminately , killing all . Their own people .

/ and of course : the killing of civilians on Oct 7th same atrocious no matter which side killed them :

Hamas or IDF .

I’d gone down the rabbit hole ( as I always do / Kabul two years ago ) , and I lost my heart

: seeing the cynical Israeli cold hearted brutal expansionism and my country providing the very weapons

for it : for the massacre ;

Lost my heart seeing all the suffering and death of innocents .

I hope I can walk away from it - like all others seem able to .

/ and as an aside : being against Israeli govt policy , does Not equal anti-semitism .

Many Jewish organizations are loud and clear in their condemnation of Israeli actions .

Orthodox Jewry are out in the streets of Jerusalem protesting the govt’s actions , and getting beaten

and terrorized by IDF for their trouble , for their Jewish beliefs : In their own home country , home city .

Being against the actions of Israeli govt does Not equal anti-semitism . It’s anything But .

I tried to give a short reply ; clearly I’m not able for one x

So many facets , angles , and considerations ; even without getting into the

International aspects and international players ( !!! ) xx

Yes , that was their aim all along x

Netanyahu : so long he’s got US in his corner and keeps the conflict going : nobody .

Once ( If ) conflict subsides : perhaps his own people will :: he is highly unpopular ,

now cruising on the war footing .

Just before Oct 7th he was trying to pass new legislation re-forming the judiciary —

which was widely condemned By the Israeli people .

You and I can do nothing . But wait and see , and Hope that the hypocrisy of the West

would come to an end ; Hope that the killings should stop .

Oy , let me correct that : yes , if one was so inclined , yes there a few things one can do ::

:: be informed beyond what mainstream Western Media serves up !

:: look into BDS movement : it stands for Boycott Divestment Sanctions .

Depending on one’s feelings re this conflict , depending on one’s leanings :

You may start selecting what products you buy , which companies you support .

Upon the Rus invasion of Ukraine All western companies ( except Burger King )

pulled their business from Russia .

The same is not happening Now — but you as an individual Can make your decision where

you spend your money ; if have one : perhaps look over your investment portfolio ..

This a modern world : we can protest in the streets ( whichever side suits one ) , And we can

make Informed Decisions re where our money goes .

In US there’s a slow but strong undercurrent building :: more and more common people

uniting in their new informed commitment : “will Not Vote for one who supports the occupation” .

/ eh ! And here I Tried to do a short reply :-/ !!

::

“ Israel's ambassador to the UK has insisted that there will be no Palestinian state and that

Israel believes there is no prospect of a two-state solution.”

“ US policy regarding support for Israel was predicated on this desired end state [ Two State Solution ] ,

so the ambassador's statement is in apparently open defiance of 40 years of US presidential strategy.”

What does this mean for Israel's military strategy?

>>>

Military strategy is directly aligned to political objectives, so if a two-state solution represented Israel's objective,

their military campaign would target Hamas, but would seek to preserve Gaza infrastructure and minimise

Palestinian casualties.

>>>

However, if a two-state solution was not the desired end state, what would military "success" look like?

If Israel's aim was to expand the Israeli state, then the military objective might be to clear Gaza,

level the infrastructure, create a humanitarian crisis, and seek to force Palestinians to leave the region -

- to include "squeezing" Palestinians out of the West Bank.

^^^SKY

Israel states their military campaign is likely to last Months ..

From the above two scenarios : which one is Israel pursuing ??

Reviews

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bukar For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (20-12-23)

This is old news now : press conference was a couple of days ago ?

PROUD to have PREVENTED establishment of PALESTINIAN STATE

https://youtube.com/shorts/sum-hGYkk...1x1JhJ7-BuE-OK

: Let’s check on that Western narrative again ?

: Israel magnanimous in peace deal offers ; Palestinians ungrateful and don’t accept .

US aid to Israel all through these years hinged on ( supposedly ) the prospect of

moving towards the Two State solution .

: Now what !?

US being dissed and played openly , Biden loss of face :: US loss of global influence and credibility .

Dark days ahead - not for loss of US influence , but for the mayhem that will follow .

Netanyahu has stated the war will continue until all of Israels objectives have been met. His only objective is to flatten Palestine and wipe out its population.

I'm sick and tired of the western world sitting back and watching while these people get slaughtered.

I'm tired looking at Mark Regev, Elon Levy, Eli Cohen and the rest of them spout trash.

The Americans have so much blood on their hands by continually vetoeing or abstaining from resolutions and the UN is nothing but a talking shop.

The situation in the West Bank is also pretty grim. The IDF have been shown for years to be animals and what they're doing right now in both Gaza and the West Bank is unconscionable.

Just think about this for a minute. On an ordinary day when there is no violence, Palestine depends on upwards of 500 truck loads of aid every day to survive. They're only getting in between 100 & 200 a day now. The Israelis are deliberately holding up supplies by insisting on certain things being loaded seperately (they refer to some items being for dual use). For instance, there are tents being delivered but if the poles to erect them are on the same truck, they're removed and sent back to be loaded onto a seperate truck. They are slowing down deliveries, hence adding to the already unbearable misery these people are having to endure.

Check out breakingthesilence.org.il set up by an ex member of the IDF to tell the truth about how they treat the Palestinians and horrific things they have carried out.

Many western governments speak of the 'two state solution' but yet continue to fail to recognise the state of Palestine. It's time the world said ENOUGH and Israel were forced to reverse the settlements, give the Palestinian people their land back and end all this carnage.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to john40 For This Useful Post:

Nononsense111 (23-12-23)

Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast