Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Marko1980 View Post
    I agree with you.
    The difference between Ukraine and this one is that there was pretty much universal support for Ukraine. Everyone could get behind hating Putin. Outside influence in the media backed all that up.

The fact that Israel are doing far worse things to civilians/doctors/journalists, and people have stopped talking about it is bizarre
    I think people are hearing mainstream media playing it down so maybe it doesnt strike the same chord as Ukraine.

The fact that the US Gov support this too might leave a lot of people unsure, the narrative starts from October 7th.

If Russia did this and accused the UN, Red Cross, MSF etc of being terrorist Ukranians there would be people on here calling to nuke them.
    Follow the money. That's all I'll say. There's nothing, absolutely nothing, in the political world that isn't motivated or influenced by money. You can be damn sure there are people earning a pretty penny from Palestine's suffering, and have been for decades.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Absolutely. The US pump in $3.8 billion every year to the Israelis and are just about to approve $14 billion to aid their war machine to continue their slaughter of innocent people.

As I said when I originally started this post. I abhor violence from any side. However, as if we needed to be reminded, Israel treats the Palestinian people with utter contempt. I'm sick and tired of the rest of the world sitting back and allowing this to continue.

Netanyahu should be nowhere near a position of power, in fact he should be in Jail. Neither should any of the following whom are part of his right wing government
    Ben Gvir, Bezalel Smotrich, Yoav Gallant
    Benny Gants (just research each of them).

Smotrich is a prime example. He denies the existence of the Palestinian people saying they were an invention. He has also been convicted of insighting violence and some of the stuff he has said is unspeakable. What hope do we have with the likes of these in positions of power ?

Everything has to be done now to turn this into a permanent ceasefire. The world can't continue to sit back and watch as innocent people are slaughtered any longer. But I'm not holding my breath #StandwithPalestine

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Follow the money. That's all I'll say. There's nothing, absolutely nothing, in the political world that isn't motivated or influenced by money. You can be damn sure there are people earning a pretty penny from Palestine's suffering, and have been for decades.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to john40 For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (26-11-23)

“From the River to the Sea !”

What a battle cry for Palestinian independence !

But Wait - what is This !?? >>>>

https://youtube.com/shorts/WgR1mGKxn...m_Tu6ot-bayiLP

Short video ^^
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Ex-Israeli Minister on what should Gaza future be >>

Short video : https://youtube.com/shorts/JEu-dQWOl...spgI0Z3Nk-GjnI

Zionism speaks Loudly .

Proposing to deport the over 2 Million Palestinians ;

Proposing that Each Country should take 20,000 - 50,000 “of them” .

That they ( Israel ) have to change their methods : up until now it was impossible

for Palestinians to leave Gaza . Instead of That , now Israel should get rid of

the 2 Million+ Palestinians out of Gaza altogether .

Watch the minute long video .

Zionism , hey !

I suspect Palestine will be free at last thanks to this protest....
    https://x.com/fiona_ferg/status/1728...334516570?s=20

Reviews

Well the young Irish girl Emily Hand is among the hostages freed by Hamas.

Brilliant news for her family and such a relief after initially thinking she had died in the October 7th Hamas attacks.

Good news for a change.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Ketchup2023 (26-11-23), Palatine (26-11-23), Stephanie (26-11-23), SteveB (26-11-23), WellDressed (26-11-23)

9. Default

This makes no sense,comparing an act to what has happened, what about the Shankill butchers?where does that compare?..I grew up in Derry city during the troubles,saw atrocities on both sides,we've come along way since then,yes still a few idiots trying to take us back,but people like you making statements like that never helps,regardless on what forum it is on,I'm no politician,but Israel, Palestine, there is a solution, just needs to be found,we found it and is better here now,not perfect,but is not like it was..life is better,so if we can do it,hey,anyone can..

Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    This makes no sense,comparing an act to what has happened, what about the Shankill butchers?where does that compare?..I grew up in Derry city during the troubles,saw atrocities on both sides,we've come along way since then,yes still a few idiots trying to take us back,but people like you making statements like that never helps,regardless on what forum it is on,I'm no politician,but
    Israel, Palestine, there is a solution, just needs to be found,we found it and is better here now,not perfect,but is not like it was..life is better,so if we can do it,hey,anyone can..

Tell me what solution you’d foresee for the Palestinian people .

Please watch this short video >>

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie

“From the River to the Sea !”

What a battle cry for Palestinian independence !

But Wait - what is This !?? >>>>

https://youtube.com/shorts/WgR1mGKxn...m_Tu6ot-bayiLP <<<

Short video ^
    And this >>>

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Ex-Israeli Minister on what should Gaza future be >>

Short video : https://youtube.com/shorts/JEu-dQWOl...spgI0Z3Nk-GjnI

Zionism speaks Loudly .

Proposing to deport the over 2 Million Palestinians ;

Proposing that Each Country should take 20,000 - 50,000 “of them” .

That they ( Israel ) have to change their methods : up until now it was impossible

for Palestinians to leave Gaza . Instead of That , now Israel should get rid of

the 2 Million+ Palestinians out of Gaza altogether .

Watch the minute long video .

Zionism , hey !

*Link
    Last edited by Stephanie; 26-11-23 at 13:53.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    This makes no sense,comparing an act to what has happened, what about the Shankill butchers?where does that compare?..I grew up in Derry city during the troubles,saw atrocities on both sides,we've come along way since then,yes still a few idiots trying to take us back,but people like you making statements like that never helps,regardless on what forum it is on,I'm no politician,but Israel, Palestine, there is a solution, just needs to be found,we found it and is better here now,not perfect,but is not like it was..life is better,so if we can do it,hey,anyone can..
    Not sure who you are responding to. Is it someone posting here?

I do find it very strange that I have been the only 1 here to post about Emily Hand being released though.

A 9 year old girl released after over a month in captivity .

Yet not 1 person has commented on it ?

Maybe I'm on the wrong thread.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (26-11-23)

13. Default

Tommy I agree with you,what exactly does this situation have to do with sinn fein?someone bitter and looking to stir stuff..get a grip,don't compare past things in N,Ireand with what's happening now..

Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast