Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bottoming

1. Default

Hi do any of you guys douche before the visit it makes the experience so much easier

I do. Tbh, it's pretty important and I used to make a lot of spur of the moment visits which I don't do anymore because of it. You need to prepare before you leave your house

Quote Originally Posted by wexfordtstvlover View Post
    Would like to get others experience on bottoming with TS's and TV's. I love to be fucked but need to warm up to enjoy it. I like to be fingered first to loosen me up and once the main event happens need loads of lube. So many girls once you ask them to fuck you use a tiny dab of lube and often don't lube their cocks at all. It's a case of stick it up there and never mind the consequences. That initial pain often ruins the experience for me. Some girls need to realise that for many of us bottoming is not a regular experience so we need more time, more loosening, more stimulation and definitely more lube
    Buy a buttplug and wear it for an hour before your appointment. Apply lots of lube to it before insertion. Regardless of the amount of lube she ends up using, your ass should be so well lubed and wide enough that all you need to worry about is enjoying the ride, all without the pinch

Quote Originally Posted by MrSub View Post
    Buy a buttplug and wear it for an hour before your appointment. Apply lots of lube to it before insertion. Regardless of the amount of lube she ends up using, your ass should be so well lubed and wide enough that all you need to worry about is enjoying the ride, all without the pinch
    Do you arrive in with a buttplug in? Do you remove it in the bathroom?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Johnom View Post

Before you arrive at the location

Quote Originally Posted by Brooksey86 View Post
    Before you arrive at the location
    On the luas?

Reviews

On the luas?
    Your obviously just taking the pi** now

Luckily my first time with a TS she did it very slow and I couldn't take the cock but she moved legs my land it was great than. After that I though this os great I can go to a y TS/TV well after few meetings I wasn't able to take the cocks or else it was very painful as you said. Now when I have a shower before I go to the meeting I always prepare with a very big toy. Now I can take very big cocks but it still is a bit sore at first but nothing compared to if you don't prepare.

Yes, I would arrive with the buttplug already inserted, and remove it in the bathroom.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrSub For This Useful Post:

Johnom (14-12-23)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12