Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best city in Europe for a weekend

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelad View Post
    For punting. Not too worried if it is nice to visit that would be a bonus. Thinking variety, price, safety, ease of getting there and around
    I'm afraid I'm the wrong person to advise then. The only places I have punted is Switzerland or Ireland, and if my job wasn't paying for everything else in Switzerland, it wouldn't be a place I recommend going with your own money. Some amazing girls working there, and it's legal, and not too expensive for punting... But ridiculous for everything else.

Thanks all. Appreciate the advice. Sounds like I should just pick a city and then come back for specific advice.

Thanks, Noregrets, Eastern Europe for the weekend breaks for the next year so

Frankfurt. Go to one of the FKK clubs. Oase, Mainhattan or Sharks would be my favourites in that area. Unreal experience. I remember one day at Sharks when there was over 200 girls in the club. Most of them completely naked and all of them looking to take you to a room. Sadly been a few years since I was over there.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oldmanpunter For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (12-06-23), Toolbox (12-06-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by oldmanpunter View Post
    Frankfurt. Go to one of the FKK clubs. Oase, Mainhattan or Sharks would be my favourites in that area. Unreal experience. I remember one day at Sharks when there was over 200 girls in the club. Most of them completely naked and all of them looking to take you to a room. Sadly been a few years since I was over there.
    Ive been in Oase many times, I found the ladies slightly friendlier than anywhere else ,
    I just seemed to click with some there much better, also a fantastic variation in choices.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmanpunter View Post
    Sounds good. For the FKK clubs is everyone naked including clientele or is it just clothing optional? Am a big fan of nude beaches so this appeals.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelad View Post
    Sounds good. For the FKK clubs is everyone naked including clientele or is it just clothing optional? Am a big fan of nude beaches so this appeals.
    when you arrive you are supplied with clean towels and robe and footwear, for after shower.

9. Default

Sodom and Gomorrah aren't that far from Europe!
    Now booking trips to Uranus

After travelling around in Edinburgh and London I would say that UK is also a solid choice for punting, usually when I go over to UK I'm using a different website in search of ladies and both cities had solid choices. Not sure if the mods will allow me to post the link of the site so if you'd like more details drop me a PM.

Reviews

Was in Sofia for 4 days the other week and rid out, fabulous girls and value for money, one hour with everything for just 100 lev or 43 stg flights bit on high side but really good experience

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (14-06-23)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast