Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9am June 15th 2023

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

It will be interesting as an appointment for the following reasons:

AC Milan supporters organised a petition to get his impending appointment as manager overturn and succeeded.
    A West Ham website then organised a poll with 55% preferring to keep Moyes who they dislike.
    Director of football and mark noble preferred other options but owner on the advice of an agent he is close to seems to think this is the best option.
    He is apparently a Spanish version of Moyes in tactics terms
    Sacked as Spain manager before World Cup for secretly agreeing deal to become Real Madrid manager
    Sacked by real after two months including being their first manager to lose by four goals in his first game.
    Then sacked by Seville in short time in 22
    Walked out on wolves the week before the season started
    If they give him a contract it will need a two week notice period

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup2023 View Post
    Reports that west ham have agreed a deal in principle with lopetegui to be their next manager if david leaves. What do you think of that privet or anybody for that matter. Didn't he walk out on wolves a week before this season started. Is he the correct man for the job?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (06-05-24), Ketchup2023 (06-05-24), Nononsense111 (06-05-24), Ryankelvin (06-05-24)

Reviews

I sympathise with West Ham fans.

Moyes has a very ugly style of football and when West Ham lose , they really get spanked.

From a Spurs fan, I do think it’s important to appreciate the incredible success he’s brought them with a European trophy #WestHamarehuge

But I think the fans are ready for a new face.

I think a big turning point for many fans was the hoards leaving the Olympic Stadium at 4-0 at home to Arsenal

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nononsense111 For This Useful Post:

Ketchup2023 (06-05-24), Privet (06-05-24)

So finally its official, david is leaving west ham at the end of the season. Will you sleep better tonight privet? Will we ever see him back in the pl again? So, is it a sad or happy day for west ham and their fans?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (06-05-24), Nononsense111 (06-05-24), Privet (06-05-24)

Reviews

So finally its official, david is leaving west ham at the end of the season. Will you sleep better tonight privet? Will we ever see him back in the pl again? So, is it a sad or happy day for west ham and their fans?
    At fear of sounding like a broken record , obviously I can’t speaks for Hammers fans.

I’d be happy for new blood/team?/style of play?

But also hugely appreciative of the service and achievements of Moyes at the club

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nononsense111 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (06-05-24), Ketchup2023 (06-05-24), Privet (06-05-24)

Reviews

Yeah, agreed, deserves a show of appreciation, I have been a fan for 55 years but for the first time ever have been bored watching them for at least the last two to three years.

I especially feel sorry for Ryan, ketchup, Barney and rocker who have had to listen me moan and moan about his style of play notwithstanding his relative success. Hopefully, for the lads, the new manager will entertain me

Quote Originally Posted by Nononsense111 View Post
    At fear of sounding like a broken record , obviously I can’t speaks for Hammers fans.

I’d be happy for new blood/team?/style of play?

But also hugely appreciative of the service and achievements of Moyes at the club

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (06-05-24), Ketchup2023 (06-05-24), Nononsense111 (06-05-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Privet View Post
    Yeah, agreed, deserves a show of appreciation, I have been a fan for 55 years but for the first time ever have been bored watching them for at least the last two to three years.

I especially feel sorry for Ryan, ketchup, Barney and rocker who have had to listen me moan and moan about his style of play notwithstanding his relative success. Hopefully, for the lads, the new manager will entertain me
    Well i can only speak for myself but i enjoyd you giving out and moaning about david. I think it added a bit to the thread and was funny.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (06-05-24), Nononsense111 (06-05-24), Privet (06-05-24)

Reviews

Well i can only speak for myself but i enjoyd you giving out and moaning about david. I think it added a bit to the thread and was funny.
    Can’t beat giving out , keeps us sane

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nononsense111 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (06-05-24), Ketchup2023 (06-05-24), Privet (06-05-24)

Reviews

Could you imagine if I was posting on the general chat tread, I would surely be banned, the mods must not read this one….or maybe they agree with me lol

QUOTE=Ketchup2023;4361273]Well i can only speak for myself but i enjoyd you giving out and moaning about david. I think it added a bit to the thread and was funny.[/QUOTE]

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (06-05-24), Ketchup2023 (06-05-24), Nononsense111 (06-05-24), Ryankelvin (06-05-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Privet View Post

Would you ever go and catch yourself on ?

Your dislike of The Naughty Boy has been very entertaining !

And for your sake I hope you get a manager anywhere near as good as DAVID GOD MOYES !
    COME ON SHANE !

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Brilliant finish from Mateta. Tight angle too !

Sends Jonny Evans for hotdogs and buries it !

Can I still cash out ?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nononsense111 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast