Page 567 of 567 FirstFirst ... 67467517557565566567
Results 5,661 to 5,665 of 5665

Thread: 9am June 15th 2023

Reviews

I have to congratulate villa, I remember predicting in a post a few months ago that they would fall away, how wrong zi was

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup2023 View Post
    So the tottenham hotspur stadium jinks is over for city. They win it 2-0 and go 2pts clear at the top and one step nearer the 4 in a row.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Ketchup2023 (Yesterday), Ryankelvin (Yesterday)

So city head into the final day of the season with their fate in their own hands. But as privet has been telling us the last few months, they still have to beat david the messiah moyes and his team, arteta will have a few sleepless nights thinking of that, lol. Thats if arsenal do their own job and beat everton.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Privet (Yesterday), Ryankelvin (Yesterday)

Quote Originally Posted by Privet View Post
    I have to congratulate villa, I remember predicting in a post a few months ago that they would fall away, how wrong zi was
    Well in fairness i dont think any of us thought villa would finish in the top 4. Just shows what a great job unai emery has done with them. Well done villa.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Privet (Yesterday), Ryankelvin (Yesterday)

7. Default

So city head into the final day of the season with their fate in their own hands. But as privet has been telling us the last few months, they still have to beat david the messiah moyes and his team, arteta will have a few sleepless nights thinking of that, lol. Thats if arsenal do their own job and beat everton.
    City have won the league. West Ham at home on the last day is a sure thing if you ask me. First team to do four in a row also.

8. Default

Well in fairness i dont think any of us thought villa would finish in the top 4. Just shows what a great job unai emery has done with them. Well done villa.
    Villa finishing fourth is a big deal, nobody would have thought that at the start of the season.

First time in the Champs Lge, although I have no idea how the Champs Lge is going to work next season as regards groups and the number of teams in them.