Page 389 of 563 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399439489 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 5628

Thread: 9am June 15th 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Ryankelvin View Post
    Yes , I might never be cheering for Chelsea ever again.
    They played much better tonight, than at Anfield.
    Ya they did, maybe thats typical of their season. Haaland missed some great chances. Very unlike him not to take at least one of them.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Privet (17-02-24), Ryankelvin (17-02-24)

Villa beat fulham 2-1 and with spurs losing, villa go 2pts above spurs and into the top 4.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Privet (18-02-24), Ryankelvin (18-02-24)

Two games today. Sheffield utd v brighton and luton v utd. Brighton beat the blades 5-2 in the fa cup just a few weeks ago, will it be the same outcome today? Is this a bad time for luton to get utd, utd seem to be improving as the season goes on and have taken ten pts from the last 12 available. Will it be two away wins today?
    Last edited by Ketchup2023; 18-02-24 at 09:38.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (18-02-24), Privet (18-02-24), Ryankelvin (18-02-24)

David is defending himself with some fighting talk, he says they have beaten spurs, chelsea, arsenal and utd this season and that every team goes through a bad spell. One thing about the pl is that you cant really afford to be looking back on things , you nearly always have to be looking foward to the next game and not dwell on the past. I saw a moyes out banner in the stadium yesterday. Did you leave anything after you on your trip last weekend privet, ha ha.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (18-02-24), Ryankelvin (18-02-24)

David also says this about the west ham fans, maybe they've had managers that excite them more but the one thats sitting here wins more. I thought that was funny.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (18-02-24), Ryankelvin (18-02-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ryankelvin View Post
    Yes , I might never be cheering for Chelsea ever again.
    They played much better tonight, than at Anfield.
    Well I among others was supporting Chelsea yesterday. And today I'll be supporting Utd ! Must be midlife crisis !
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup2023 View Post
    David is defending himself with some fighting talk, he says they have beaten spurs, chelsea, arsenal and utd this season and that every team goes through a bad spell. One thing about the pl is that you cant really afford to be looking back on things , you nearly always have to be looking foward to the next game and not dwell on the past. I saw a moyes out banner in the stadium yesterday. Did you leave anything after you on your trip last weekend privet, ha ha.
    Well at least he didn't fall out with me. Well unless my real first name is David !
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Privet (18-02-24)

Reviews

Yeah, I guess he thinks so to, however it has exploded anger on West Ham forums. People don’t stick with following West Ham because of their success. The cold hard facts are he is talking about winning most when he has not one in eight games, scored four goals two of which were pens. Stastically he has the best win ratio of any West Ham manager, however only if you include 33 games against very weak opposition in Europe. In premiership terms Slavan Bilic is the best and whilst Moyes is in a group he is falling down that pecking order fast.

I always maintain he is probably a decent man capable of taking a team to a level but not beyond. As you said ketchup the past is the past it is about the present and the future.

As you know I have always complained about his style of football, the reality is owners don’t care as long as he delivers financial success which he did. Fans don’t care as long as the win game, now the are seeing the light when they have to watch dire football and not win. I don’t know if his comments yesterday which very insulted the fan base are from pressure or a realisation he is not going to be around for much longer. Either way, treat him with dignity, finish the season and move on would be my preference

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup2023 View Post
    David also says this about the west ham fans, maybe they've had managers that excite them more but the one thats sitting here wins more. I thought that was funny.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Ketchup2023 (18-02-24)

Reviews

This site has sunk to a new low….ketchup and Barney in the space of six days…played 2 lost 2,:draws 0 wins 0, goals for 0 goals against 8 points 0
    Just as well it not Liverpool next and imagine how bad those above statistics would look if rocker was still here as it was Utd 3-0 before the arsenal game

QUOTE=Barney Rubble;4213863]Well at least he didn't fall out with me. Well unless my real first name is David ![/QUOTE]

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (18-02-24)

How do you mean this site has sunk to a new low? I dont understand that. Could you explain a bit more what you mean?[QUOTE=Privet;4213943]This site has sunk to a new low….ketchup and Barney in the space of six days…played 2 lost 2,:draws 0 wins 0, goals for 0 goals against 8 points 0
    Just as well it not Liverpool next and imagine how bad those above statistics would look if rocker was still here as it was Utd 3-0 before the arsenal game