Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thai

Default Thai

Ok, so I want to go for a Thai massage tonight. I'll be in the Temple Bar area and Google tells me I should Want a Thai, a place that sounds like Borat, one that could be My Thai or one named after the area. Which is best or is there somewhere else nearby I should go to?

The one behind the pizza place was the one I went to. They are good but maybe only 1 good looker. But I am sure they are closed now. Go back there tomorrow. There are loads in D2 area.

I also tried the one near the Cross roads between D2 AND D8 towards Rathmines from City. That Thai place on the main road is good too but non Thai girls works there. But massage is good too.

The Thai place in the West 1km pass Liffey Valley is a legit place, no extra offered.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to new bootyboy For This Useful Post:

claremorris (11-01-23)

6. Default

I’ll be in dub next week. Which one is behind the pizza place?
    A place that sounds like Borat, My thai or the one named after the area?

Went to Thai place on the Luas line in City Centre with a Thai food place beside it.

Salla is a nice girl and she looked after me well.

Any other update in other Thai places??

What street is Thai place beside Thai restaurant,?I am not familiar with city center but every now and then I like to venture up 🤔

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by new bootyboy View Post
    Went to Thai place on the Luas line in City Centre with a Thai food place beside it.

Salla is a nice girl and she looked after me well.

Any other update in other Thai places??
    Is that on the street named after famous cigarettes?

Its near the street only recently turned into pedestrian Street. On the Luas Track. You won't miss it.

I will try other Thai massages. And I will let u know if they do HE. Cos I do go in for normal massage too. Of course HE would be ideal too. 😅

12. The Following User Says Thank You to new bootyboy For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (30-01-23)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast