Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The best country in the world

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbean76 View Post
    You're right about Putin not being a dictator , he's a gangster pretending to be the president.
    You wrong!
    Like a president Putin doing everything the best for his own country. All info you getting only out of papers or tv/radio.
    Biggest gangsters - USA. They are everywhere. All round the globe. And they works like that if you have disagreement what they say, they put you on sanctions etc. Americans protecting only countries where's oil. Otherwise nothing.
    Take me to the moon babe...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gthomas View Post
    You wrong!
    Like a president Putin doing everything the best for his own country. All info you getting only out of papers or tv/radio.
    Biggest gangsters - USA. They are everywhere. All round the globe. And they works like that if you have disagreement what they say, they put you on sanctions etc. Americans protecting only countries where's oil. Otherwise nothing.

You shouldn't presume to know where I get my information, I'm capable of thinking for myself.

America is a lost cause, I'm not going to discuss it.

As for Mr Putin , he's a homophobic racist. While in office he made constitutional ammendments which will allow him to stay in power until 2036 if he chooses and why wouldn't he ? He's now a billionaire, the skies the limit.

As for doing what's best for his country he's like every other hypocritical politician in the world. He talks the talk but he's only out to make himself and his cronies even richer while the average citizens struggle to make ends meet.
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

The Russian are Russian, they really like Putin.
    They are very different from us!

You shouldn't presume to know where I get my information, I'm capable of thinking for myself.

America is a lost cause, I'm not going to discuss it.

As for Mr Putin , he's a homophobic racist. While in office he made constitutional ammendments which will allow him to stay in power until 2036 if he chooses and why wouldn't he ? He's now a billionaire, the skies the limit.

As for doing what's best for his country he's like every other hypocritical politician in the world. He talks the talk but he's only out to make himself and his cronies even richer while the average citizens struggle to make ends meet.
    Sensual massage with Thai oil massage elements ★★★★★
    Upcoming tour updated:

I am in Cork

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

Gthomas (28-11-21), Mrbean76 (26-11-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jessicabp View Post
    The Russian are Russian, they really like Putin.
    They are very different from us!
    Russian people are indeed very different us and at the moment the majority support Putin. I'm not denying that but he's in power primarily to amass more wealth for himself.
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 2bornot2b View Post
    What are your thoughts?

Are you glad you live here or do you think there is a better country.

Thankfully unlike many European countries, we are still open for business.

Economy is in relatively good shape.

Do you think 2022 will be great
    I have been all over the world.

The first time I went to Germany for example in the early 90's I was blown away by their buildings. I'm not going to list all the countries that do everything better than us or have natural beauty beyond our belief. There are many. But Ireland has a simple green beauty beyond belief. And when I am away from her for too long I get an aching feeling that is only soothed by coming home. Sorry, if I seem very un cosmopolitan.
    Last edited by IDF2; 27-11-21 at 01:42. Reason: I love travelling. But I do like to come home to rainy Ireland.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to IDF2 For This Useful Post:

S94310 (27-11-21)

Reviews

I love Ireland. I love the weather, I love the culture, I love that it has a vintage and townish identity, I love that the country isn't massive and I'm pretty comfortable and my work is successful, nothing more that I can ask from this country.

Ireland looks prettiest in the morning 8 to 10 am, I really love this country.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustAnotherGuy For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (27-11-21), S94310 (27-11-21)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9659E076-2D43-4160-9796-5DE638CCF546.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	130491

True story

I look forward to meeting you soon, lovely Gentlemen ♡
    Yours Michelle Fox 💋
    https://www.exclusive-michelle-fox.c...ocations-dates

www.exclusive-michelle-fox.com

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MichelleFox For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (27-11-21), Mrbean76 (27-11-21), S94310 (27-11-21)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 2bornot2b View Post
    What are your thoughts?

Are you glad you live here or do you think there is a better country.

Thankfully unlike many European countries, we are still open for business.

Economy is in relatively good shape.

Do you think 2022 will be great
    i presume you are referring to Ireland if so then things are not so rosy i refer to the stupid new laws which discriminate against us punters

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clubcard View Post
    Best country

Right of course there is no place like home. I love Ireland. Grown to appreciate its beauty over the past year or so as we couldn't go anywhere else.

My other choices if I had to move

Italy for the food. I'd actually retire to a little town call Trani on the southeast coast.

Hungary for the people. So friendly.

Finland or Norway for the scenery.

USA for the exciting pace of life, primarily New york. Really exhilarating to visit.
    spot on with your choices esp. NY and Italy

14. The Following User Says Thank You to S94310 For This Useful Post:

Clubcard (27-11-21)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Miss Singapore
    what are her vital statistics have you a link ??

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast