Page 376 of 380 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376377378 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 3794

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Anyone any info on the thai place on the quays... named after a fancy ring you would give your wife for engagement. Looked in today, owner said she was busy, looks hot

whwere is fang located or contact details please

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Anyone any info on the thai place on the quays... named after a fancy ring you would give your wife for engagement. Looked in today, owner said she was busy, looks hot
    see post 3741 at top of last page (on web version at least). Basically - maybe an option, maybe not.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    I looked in today on lunch break to check it out. Older and young one sitting in reception, early 40s mid twenties, both pretty and slim. 17 pints for an hour oil massage, have a feeling extras on offer. Will check back.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AngelsFan For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (24-04-24), PhilPhilPhil (24-04-24)

6. Default

Will appreciate if anyone can dm details for fangs massage or any other massage places.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by InsidiousCid View Post
    Anyone been to the place just off the main street that offers "Relief" to a non-superficial level?
    Maybe this is legit only (though I've read in their reviews the male masseuses there offer extra, lol).

No takers here presumably?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mikeness View Post
    I think Layla that advertises on the street site fits this bill. Genuinely great Sports/Thai massage & ending.
    Any indication on costs? Guessing 24 pints or thereabout

Its usually €100/150 for the hour depending on what you go for! I got a PM to say she's raised her prices to €180 for a certain massage but I'm not sure tbh!

Reviews

Yes, recent ad says 36 pints for first B2B massage, 30 pints thereafter - which is a new one on me! Sort of like a loyalty scheme maybe
    20 pints for non-B2B regardless if it's your first visit or not.

11. Default

Btb is over rated, get a normal massage with he, prob half the price

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sergiogarcia For This Useful Post:

claremorris (26-04-24), Toolbox (26-04-24)