Page 351 of 383 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 3822

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

I see Miko of Fang's advertises a striptease on her solo ads (the ones LOCATed elsewhere). I've been looking for a decent punt that includes this or a lapdance for ages but with little success

So has anyone here availed of Miko's lapdance/strip offer? If so, would you recommend?

Also, was it part of the normal service or did she charge extra for it?

2. Default

Hi, can someone DM me the location of this Broken pen place please. Many thanks

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KeNVills For This Useful Post:

robothecop (29-01-24), TheoVon (29-01-24)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pussypleaser View Post
    I meant fang’s shop being discreet and safe was I never randomly received any texts from her.I told her not to ever text me.Because I did receive some promotional messages from other places I have been which freaked me out.I had to block some numbers as I don’t have a burner phone.She said she doesn’t text anyone randomly.I think she is aware of the situation and knows this business inside out.I feel safe to go to her shop
    That’s a fair point and I totally agree. She definitely knows the score. Nothing worse than random messages. I’ve had a few myself but luckily it’s not been an issue

5. Default

Just a heads up. Bella (the Asian girl) who usually advertises in D4 has moved to TB. Same great service however parking nearby is non existent so be prepared to walk I don’t think she really likes it there and told me she is looking for somewhere more suitable

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dmac11 For This Useful Post:

bigmango (30-01-24), PhilPhilPhil (30-01-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac11 View Post
    Just a heads up. Bella (the Asian girl) who usually advertises in D4 has moved to TB. Same great service however parking nearby is non existent so be prepared to walk I don’t think she really likes it there and told me she is looking for somewhere more suitable
    Good to know - she has updated her ad on here.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cirus View Post
    Jadee Brazilian Girl who advertises on EI is outstanding.. and a babe !!
    Quote Originally Posted by cirus View Post
    Each to their own, people are asking for recommendations. Personally I am more keen on quality (hygiene, privacy and babe looks) and not interested in hit and miss parlours.

Like I say, each to their own.
    I agree she is stunning based on the pictures I saw of her recently online on another street. The pictures on her EI ad are not the best.

9. Default

Can't find an ad anywhere for Mily who used to be on here. If someone has it can they PM please.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tonythetimetraveller For This Useful Post:

TheoVon (30-01-24)

11. Default

I sent you a pm there on Mily. Does anyone have any info or reports on the white bird place located on the newly pedestrianised Street in Dublin North side. Any pm's would be great.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dubsfan1 For This Useful Post:

tonythetimetraveller (30-01-24)

Whole dublin scene gone a bit crap or is it just me?? Expensive now for an average service in most places, they need to reduce the prices a bit to get more people back

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sergiogarcia For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (31-01-24)

Quote Originally Posted by robothecop View Post
    Sent to your Private Messages box.
    Thanks a million