Page 377 of 380 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 3795

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Patk12 View Post
    whwere is fang located or contact details please
    Sent u a pm there pal

Hi, looking for recommendations for south Dublin suburbs for massage and h/e. Legit shops. I only know of one thai place that do a good massage and then a simple handjob to finish. Anyone know anywhere else? Thanks

3. Default

Recently visited (twice) to the new place advertised on Street in Dublin 2. Apparently they're not new new, just moved into a new place because they had issues with their previous place. Didn't ask more, don't know more.

Think I was one of the first customers. Excellent massage both times. If i didn't know better, it'll give the legit places a run for their money. Really good massage. Girls are great too, super nice to talk to. Extras available but relatively expensive I felt. 100Eur for massage + HE for 40mins.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gjetson468 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (26-04-24)

5. Default

100euro....wow what a rip off, wont be going there

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sergiogarcia For This Useful Post:

claremorris (26-04-24)

If you could only see one lady in Dublin again for the rest of time, who would it be ?

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the massage parlour in malahide. Near the blue men station offer HE?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DubTony38 View Post
    If you could only see one lady in Dublin again for the rest of time, who would it be ?
    she is not always in Dublin but Joy Massage is amazing excellent massage and finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayofftoday View Post
    Hi, looking for recommendations for south Dublin suburbs for massage and h/e. Legit shops. I only know of one thai place that do a good massage and then a simple handjob to finish. Anyone know anywhere else? Thanks
    Is it just me, or do these seem to be a thing of the past?

Maybe it's cause the rents have increased around Dublin, but it seems most places have gone full on "erotic massage" which basically means their base price is full-service price.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DubTony38 View Post
    Miko in Fangs

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Btb is over rated, get a normal massage with he, prob half the price
    Agree 100%