Page 13 of 388 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Quote Originally Posted by Laimo View Post
    Anybody met the new girl working in Stephen Green named Nastasha working with Amanda and gabreilla. Her pics look amazing and am very tempted as I will be in Dublin at the weekend for the match.
    I think this is going to be mayo's year
    She looks incredible! Stella at the same place is excellent too. What extras have anyone got here?

Do those 4 beauties really exist in the same place... omg 🥵🥰

3. Default

Going to be over in Dublin with work next week

Looking to partake in some massage, any advice gratefully received.

Usually frequent asian massage shops, not to keen on visiting flats/apartments.

PM's welcome with general rates/tips for extras

Many thanks

4. Default

Was at the TB place mentioned this week. Have to say good massage, towel taken within a minute of starting, Got the basic extra, seem to be a price list of different extra if all added in would make it expensive hour. Good massage, downside was once extra done she kind of lost interest in last quarter of hour of massage. Also doubt go back due to extra too expensive as you could agree all in one price in other places. Probably worth a visit if you willing to pay down a lot but no guarantee what included.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to starmartin For This Useful Post:

6. Default

They do a decent massage there, but yeah I found the same thing once the extra was provided.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by starmartin View Post
    Was at the TB place mentioned this week. Have to say good massage, towel taken within a minute of starting, Got the basic extra, seem to be a price list of different extra if all added in would make it expensive hour. Good massage, downside was once extra done she kind of lost interest in last quarter of hour of massage. Also doubt go back due to extra too expensive as you could agree all in one price in other places. Probably worth a visit if you willing to pay down a lot but no guarantee what included.
    I had exact same experience.Definitely won’t go back

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cockmaster137 For This Useful Post:

9. Default

Has anyone seen the blond Russian or the curly haired Latina in d6? Looking to see if legit. Thanks
    Last edited by youngmoney; 12-09-21 at 09:45.

Reviews

Just a quick update guys, met the natasha girl in SG place yesterday. Nice girl and good session, not sure I would repeat due to the quality of the other ladies. Like I say she isn't in Amanda's league in my opinion

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Laimo For This Useful Post:

tbooker281 (22-09-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Laimo View Post
    Just a quick update guys, met the natasha girl in SG place yesterday. Nice girl and good session, not sure I would repeat due to the quality of the other ladies. Like I say she isn't in Amanda's league in my opinion
    Does the SG place have discreet entrance? It's a busy area!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    Does the SG place have discreet entrance? It's a busy area!
    Discreet basement apartment. Not many people around at all