Page 53 of 381 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by passionfruit View Post
    I think Lettuce Street is the street near the Square where People Meet in D2. Nice Thai massage if a little pricey. The girls are great.

I got a text out of the blue the other day telling me about a place that has now moved to a street named after a place Monks live. Theres a famous theatre of the same name down the street, near the junction with the street named after the Liberator. The number wasnt familiar so I've no idea where they've moved from or who's there. I haven't tried it yet but I was wondering if anyone else has, its beside the shop selling religous books (of all things!)
    I saw an ad for that place before in one of the usual places such as on the street. The house number is unlucky for some.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (08-02-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    House of **not** therapy? Used to be a cracker there called yara, she left about 2 years ago, no idea where

I wouldnt be too pushed about going in there now
    Wonder is that the girl I met there a couple years ago. I'd been there previously and had a massage from the older woman I think everybody is familiar with. I returned a 2nd time and there was a stunning younger girl chilling out on the couch, early 20's, black hair, slim, tanned, head buried in her mobile. I asked jokingly to the older woman if she was working, I figured she was just an acquaintance by how casually she was hanging around, and to my surprise the answer was "yes"! Probably to this day the most gorgeous girl I've met in a massage place. I'm presuming she's not around anymore, but should probably pop my head in at some stage to check.

4. Default

Would love the name of that place please thanks

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by easycum View Post
    Wonder is that the girl I met there a couple years ago. I'd been there previously and had a massage from the older woman I think everybody is familiar with. I returned a 2nd time and there was a stunning younger girl chilling out on the couch, early 20's, black hair, slim, tanned, head buried in her mobile. I asked jokingly to the older woman if she was working, I figured she was just an acquaintance by how casually she was hanging around, and to my surprise the answer was "yes"! Probably to this day the most gorgeous girl I've met in a massage place. I'm presuming she's not around anymore, but should probably pop my head in at some stage to check.
    Yep thats her. Yara was her name. She was the hottest massage girl ive ever been with. I went there one day before covid and they said she wasnt there anymore. If anyone ever hears about her again, give me a shout

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sergiogarcia For This Useful Post:

easycum (10-02-22)

7. Default

Hi new here and just reading through the thread,
    am into latina women, and seems a lot about Dublin where's a good place for a good brazillian massage, the prettier the better

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Iskander View Post
    am into latina women, and seems a lot about Dublin where's a good place for a good brazillian massage, the prettier the better
    Look back through this thread, there are LOTTS of Brazalian beauties in the city centre offereing erotic B2B.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (10-02-22)

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    Look back through this thread, there are LOTTS of Brazalian beauties in the city centre offereing erotic B2B.
    Thanks for the tip, I enjoy the cryptic clues, worked out where you meant
    Will definitely check them out

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by fresh111 View Post
    Lettuce street?
    It depends on your pronunciation......some Irish country accents drop the first letter and have more emphasis on the second half of a word.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Iskander View Post
    There are a number of South American ladies that advertise on here who provide a good massage - just show respect when booking by avoiding too many questions.

When in the room you can ask for what you like before handing over the money but (show respect and) ask before touching.

Repeat visits when both provider and receiver are more relaxed can result in a better encounter !

I have had some of my best massages in Ireland & in their own country from Hungarian ladies
    Last edited by bigmango; 10-02-22 at 18:45.

13. Default

Thanks, some good advice there, makes sense