Page 279 of 399 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 3989

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ralehard View Post
    Give me a clue

I need to figure out this riddle, it’s wrecking my head
    Beside waterford street.

Does the Thai place near it do happy endings out of interest? Went in there for massage only few weeks back

A couple of updates, all a bit vanilla. Visited 3 x Thai massage places in Dublin. Got a cracking massage in all 3. Two of the ladies were very hot. One in Diamond massage and one in the town of goats. The last place was Thai Massage Ireland in D18. I was a bit suggestive in all 3, but no dice!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ShamrockShake For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (17-08-23)

4. Default

Hi, might broken pen

Any info on Chinese and Thai women
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 16-08-23 at 21:36. Reason: no street names!- Julie

Reviews

This horse figured out how to drink, thanks for tips

Didn’t realise the super place would have extras on offer, Thai massages are excellent

Anyone try the new thai place where tourists drink in the city?

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Anyone try the new thai place where tourists drink in the city?
    Is it one of the ones I mention in the last page?

No a new one... down one of the side alleys in the place where tourists drink

Reviews

For those giving out about clues and riddles, I named a street in this Forum and my post was deleted. So I guess we have to keep using the clues.

Does anybody have info on a 'Spa' on a side street between Daniels big main street and the cigarette brand street? Runs alongside a former big old store with a famous clock outside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    For those giving out about clues and riddles, I named a street in this Forum and my post was deleted. So I guess we have to keep using the clues.

Does anybody have info on a 'Spa' on a side street between Daniels big main street and the cigarette brand street? Runs alongside a former big old store with a famous clock outside.

PM is the only way dude in my opinion. You are right about the problem of deleted messages on here.

No common sense in bizarre clues though. Frustrates everyone. Leads to tons of pointless time wasting posts. Puts punters off coming on here at all.

Some of us in Dublin can work out what you are saying there in attempted clues - but everyone else? Not a chance.

Unless you are an exceptional clue giver - really obvious to all that is - it's a waste of time.

Expect lots of PM's to do the rounds.

I'm not a complainer or critic - it's just not intelligent to keep clogging up these threads with farcical, frustrating clues.

(By the way I can guess where you are probably referring to here I think. And no I don't have any info on it). If anyone wants the details of the supposed location - PM me.

Reviews

PMs are sent to individuals - Clues can be read & understood by everyone - They reach a wider audience - you do not even have to a member of EI