Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Morning All!

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    This day 1983 the world was changed for the better when i came into it. Today is going to be a belter. The F1 is on at 2 follow swiftly by Man utd match and my other have is spending day with her sister so I can watch the sport in peace(her words) she'll bring home after 6 and will have a special birthday surprise which she say I will like very much.
    So happy Sunday 18th ladies and gents.
    Happy Birthday have yourself a great day
    There are things known and there are things unknown
    and in between are the doors of perception

Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    Good horny morning GUYS & GIRLS

Let's play
    Good Horny Afternoon Gorgeous Lady
    There are things known and there are things unknown
    and in between are the doors of perception

3. The Following User Says Thank You to new67 For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (18-04-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    Ya loads of sport on today, thanks god!

12km run or walk?

Run buddy. Get back faster 👌

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Yourself and the president could have a joint celebration. You could head to the aras.
    Maybe that's what his wife has in mind for later !

I personally wouldn't be publicising my birthday here on the forum. A few years back a lovely lady here started a Happy Birthday thread here and I got Floki to remove the thread double quick. With site like Facebook every Tom Dick and Harry know it's your birthday and then if they see a birthday thread it's not hard to put 2 & 2 together.
    COME ON SHANE !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post

I personally wouldn't be publicising my birthday here on the forum. A few years back a lovely lady here started a Happy Birthday thread here and I got Floki to remove the thread double quick. With site like Facebook every Tom Dick and Harry know it's your birthday and then if they see a birthday thread it's not hard to put 2 & 2 together.
    I've no problem with people knowing my birthday is the 31st April so anyone wants to send me a present, I'm happy to get paysafe vouchers

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post

Put your mind a ease Barney. I don't have a Facebook account never had one either same with Twitter. Did have a Bebo account back in the day but that lasted about 4 months and I deleted it.
    As for putting up that today is my birthday on here if any can figure out what my real name is form that well hats off to them. They should be hired to find Maddie.
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 18-04-21 at 18:35.

Blog Entries

Good morning? I thought this bullshate was old news? I don't care how your morning is /was so fuck off.

Westside

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12