Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Galway massage

There is two places in that area, one is named after the industrial estate and the other is named after the striker, I’m guessing it’s the striker that was raided, Fairly sure nothing on offer in the other place

Wat happened I wonder when it gets raided

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Joed1987 View Post
    Wat happened I wonder when it gets raided
    depends what and who they find there . If its only the one Lady then there is not much they can do if the punter and the Lady claim its just massage . If we as punters relied more on pm's then the cops would have less evidence to use on the Lady during interrogation .

Phone Answering services for Ladies is making me nervous lately . Its obvious to the cops that if a Lady can not answer her phone , then she can't book the apt so to some degree she is being " managed " . You would imagine that those type situations would be the first to get a cop visit

Hi guys

I would appreciate it if anyone with information on the scene could send me a pm. Need some recommendations but have been out of action for a while. I used to live going to the panda house but wondering what else is there in town now.

Who best massage in galway never min HE or any that craic just a good massage

Any1 know if Anna is back in panda yet? Gona go somewhere today and if Anna is back it will be there

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425