Page 111 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1610

Thread: Limerick massage

1. Default

Spot on. That’s the girl - massage was pretty decent and she got the job done.

Have been to see Inga in the Italian previously. Great sensual massage. See she is back but would appreciate any advice for a similar sensual massage In Limerick? PMs greatly appreciated

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GFEplease View Post
    Ya that happened me also with that girl mentioned, asked for money half way through. Next time ask for Bella, way better massage and HE. Haven’t been in a while as I prefer Classic.
    Hi can you pm me the name both girls in place on h street. I had HJ with Candy so wanna make sure i get bella next time. Pm me please.
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 15-09-22 at 16:46. Reason: not allowed

4. Default

Any spots in Ennis area?

5. Default

I think Bella or used to be Kat is in Thai town now it’s Same owner . She is totally skinny no boobs and no body shape but will strip no problem . I like them slim but she is extreme

6. Default

I stopped by Classic earlier this morning. My back was still acting up and had an older masseuse. Her English is very poor. She gives a really decent medium pressure oil massage. During the initial massage there was lots of teasing. She worked on my back longer than I expected, which brought a lot of relief and then brought a hot towel. She then signaled me to turn over. At first she seemed a little wary, but then she relaxed, and moved on to a really nice hand finish with UTC roaming. After cleaning me up and draping me, she gave me a great head massage to close out the hour. At no time was there any negotiation for tip; for which I generously tipped at the end.
    Last edited by Trisport; 16-09-22 at 16:26.

7. Default

So what seems to be the top spot in town at the moment? Classic and T Town seem to get mentioned a lot. Ideally I'd like some to at least get top less for me. PMs welcome with recommendations!

Reviews

Can some kind person please PM me an Ejit's (that being me) guide to Limerick Massage Parlours with recommendations, please.

Thanks in advance.
    Ride them on the beaches!

Hi guys, what about thai massage shop on top of oconnell St on the left. Down the steps. Met a cracking looking small thai lady there last time but seems to be all shut up the last few days that I have passed
    Last edited by flextronics; 20-09-22 at 15:19.

10. Default

Sab..........
    Closed for annual holidays I believe