Stay well away from the Italian
    I've seem rubbish dumps cleaner than that place
    And the one answering the phone needs a serious attuide adjustment
    The Italian is mediocre at best

Reviews

Agreed stay away from Italian

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HandOfGod View Post
    Anyone else been to the place that has the same name as a 90’s grunge band? I’ve been a few times to one of the girls there but not the other, and wondering what might be available?

Girl I went to is like a model, probably in her late 30’s but the body is insane.
    Can you give me better clue to find this place. My PMs are blocked so you will have to reply here please.thanks

4. Default

Yeah it’s Kamila I have been to, she looks amazing the body is off the charts. Defo worth trying once.

Have you been to the other girl, think it’s Anna? Haven’t tried her yet…
    Can you give me better clue to find Kamila place. My PMs are blocked.thanks

Reviews

Go out of the peace keepers office in town turn right top of the road is a pub called after the things that Holland is full of it's near there

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Limerickblueeyes View Post
    Go out of the peace keepers office in town turn right top of the road is a pub called after the things that Holland is full of it's near there
    I wouldn’t bother…it doesn’t get much easier than 90’s grunge band. I’m pretty sure if you Google it would be the top result…

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HandOfGod For This Useful Post:

clarelad (24-11-23), irishjp (23-11-23)

Hi all

Where is the brst place in limerick now? I used to go to italian but not anymore. Where should i go for he, or b2b touching etc. Any advice be great and ill report back

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Limerickblueeyes View Post
    I know the pub, is it the yellow massage place near the Chinese shop or is it a different place.

10. Default

I wouldn’t bother…it doesn’t get much easier than 90’s grunge band. I’m pretty sure if you Google it would be the top result…
    Does the 90s grunge band start with letter N..if so where can I find that place and who would you recommend there.

Not the place near the Chinese shop. Google the band name and should come up on another site Look at the ads and you’ll see the name in one of the descriptions on first page for massage.
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 25-11-23 at 20:06. Reason: COmpetitors- Julie