Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Something good

Quote Originally Posted by bmw528 View Post
    I thought i was very nice to Lorcan today telling him to look in the mirror and he d see a prick.
    That was not very nice.

You omitted the word big.
    I have a big tractor cos my penis is small.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MassiveFerguson For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (12-05-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    I was at a checkout in Aldi, The lady in front of me was short less than €2 for her shopping, I offered to pay but the fellow on the checkout declined aggressively and insisted that the lady return the trolley to retrieve the €2 to pay for the groceries. I then gave the lady €20 and she thanked me and gave me a big hug. I was tempted to report the guy on the till to management but I did not. I should have
    How come you had 10 trolleys?
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (12-05-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    I was at a checkout in Aldi, The lady in front of me was short less than €2 for her shopping, I offered to pay but the fellow on the checkout declined aggressively and insisted that the lady return the trolley to retrieve the €2 to pay for the groceries. I then gave the lady €20 and she thanked me and gave me a big hug. I was tempted to report the guy on the till to management but I did not. I should have
    That was very nice of you..

Reviews

I foster puppies and injured dogs for the Arizona Humane Society. My most recent foster Emma, a chihuahua mix (maybe a little corgi in there) is ready to graduate. A Good Samaritan saw her get hit by a car and brought her into the Arizona Humane Society. The Vets there set her fractures and put her left front leg in a splint then they handed her off to me to care for on a day to day basis. She went in every week for xrays and to change her splint for the first 8 weeks. It's been a long 3 months of healing but it's really great to see her up and running now. She was on very strict limited activity for the first 2 months. Now her leg looks really great. You can still see the hair just starting to grow back. She will be looking for a forever home starting Monday on the AZ Humane Society's website. She's going to make a great little companion for someone.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to scoobydo1 For This Useful Post:

Arianna (12-05-18)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast