Thread: Heartlessness!!!

Blog Entries

Unhappy Heartlessness!!!

I have never been more disgusted by the heartlessness of the American right! The recent health 'care' bill being 'debated'( or lack thereof) in the Senate will leave millions without care. Yesterday 60+ disabled persons, most in wheelchairs were ejected from the office hallways of the Senate, blocking the office of Senate Majority leader, Senator Mitch McConnell. They were taken from their wheelchairs and moved out of the hallways. Handcuffed and arrested.. 43 were taken to police stations. There were blood stains on the marble floors...meanwhile the rich will get billions in tax breaks...i I will protest this summer and do what I can to speak for those who can't for themselves. Lauren
    Last edited by Sensual Lauren; 23-06-17 at 18:25.
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sensual Lauren For This Useful Post:

AlessandraFan (23-06-17), Barney Rubble (23-06-17), beautyaddict (24-06-17), pigsmickey (23-06-17)

Reviews

Unfortunately Lauren the world has gone to fuck

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Sensual Lauren (23-06-17)

Reviews

Trump will be the best thing for America in the long run.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlessandraFan For This Useful Post:

Sensual Lauren (23-06-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AlessandraFan View Post
    Trump will be the best thing for America in the long run.
    I can see that, in the way that the recent Ebola outbreak in Africa COULD be seen as good , unless you lived there, good in that it forced the West too develop a cure, but !!!

I think in some ways Trump may help politicians to do better, in Europe his behaviour has effectively crushed the rise of a form of fascism, and thrown some cold water on the complacency of the political classes . But still its torture to watch him. His fox interview where he says he kept Comey honest!! using the "everybody" and most t people agree with him tactics its looking old and predicable. But like I see here at times some just keep digging down no matter how much evidence. Still has not commented on Finsbury park , the 3 million Muslims there must feel so reassured. Trumpcare is worthy of Dickens novel . I saw a man who was knocked down with what looked like a broken leg in NY refusing to get in an Ambulance !!! and that was before these measures, in the worlds richest country.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

AlessandraFan (01-07-17)