Thread: Mindfulness bollox

Blog Entries

Default Mindfulness bollox

Saw a poster the other day. Fuckin mindfulness. Apparently they even have courses for it now. What a load of rubbish. Ffs imagine sitting there being mindful. Oh you here the splash and that sweet smell coming up your nose. Yeah I'll just sit here shitting mindfully. I mean can you imagine crossing a street and you fall with a big bus coming towards you. Yeah yeah I'll just be mindful yeah. Doesn't matter if you have no 206 written backwards on your forehead. A plane flies across the sky ,fire blasting one of its wings apart or a child hanging out a window. You be mindful guys. Yeah you'll be fine. Fuck the emergency services . let's all be mindful now.

Mindful bollox,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Saw a poster the other day. Fuckin mindfulness. Apparently they even have courses for it now. What a load of rubbish. Ffs imagine sitting there being mindful. Oh you here the splash and that sweet smell coming up your nose. Yeah I'll just sit here shitting mindfully. I mean can you imagine crossing a street and you fall with a big bus coming towards you. Yeah yeah I'll just be mindful yeah. Doesn't matter if you have no 206 written backwards on your forehead. A plane flies across the sky ,fire blasting one of its wings apart or a child hanging out a window. You be mindful guys. Yeah you'll be fine. Fuck the emergency services . let's all be mindful now.

Mindful bollox,
    Westside.

You need a lip massage.

Regards,

Rand.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to randaddy2017 For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (02-06-17), Stephanie (02-06-17)