Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: TV series? What are you watching at the moment?

Hey I finished season one of peaky blinders, I thought it was very good. Not that many episodes for six seasons I see so probably binge a bit over long weekend and finish it soon

The Walking dead
    Always Smile

Hi cherry, did you watch the walking dead ??

I have it on Amazon prime, but I heard it's way gory and was put off watching it as there are so many episodes !!

So how bad is it for that haha, you or anyone know ??

Reviews

Just after watching the first 2 episodes of Sugar with Colin Farrell. He plays the part of a private detectivel looking for a missing socialite. Quite impressed so far.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Just after watching the first 2 episodes of Sugar with Colin Farrell. He plays the part of a private detectivel looking for a missing socialite. Quite impressed so far.
    This socialite a female socialite? In which case, is she good looking? In which case, pics or gtfo.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    This socialite a female socialite? In which case, is she good looking? In which case, pics or gtfo.
    You'll have to watch it to find out my feline friend.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Reviews

Fallout on Amazon Prime takes its look an inspiration from the video game but story wise goes off on its own tangent. Great visuals. Surprisingly gory set pieces shot through with some “fish out of water humour” with the vault dwelling Lucy going up to a surface riddled with radiation, crazies and cannibals. Great cast of mainly unknowns with exception of Kyle McLauglam and great turn by Walton Goggins as a 250 year old dead cowboy ghoul. Recommended if you like sci-fi or dystopian visions of the future.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Harry68 For This Useful Post:

Rooney2808 (23-04-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Harry68 View Post
    Fallout on Amazon Prime takes its look an inspiration from the video game but story wise goes off on its own tangent. Great visuals. Surprisingly gory set pieces shot through with some “fish out of water humour” with the vault dwelling Lucy going up to a surface riddled with radiation, crazies and cannibals. Great cast of mainly unknowns with exception of Kyle McLauglam and great turn by Walton Goggins as a 250 year old dead cowboy ghoul. Recommended if you like sci-fi or dystopian visions of the future.
    The reviews for this have been very good, haven't got a chance to watch it yet.
    I played the video games before and really enjoyed them.

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950