Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Executions - 100 years ago today

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Not too many here looking to make friends with him.
    And how would you know, are you a mind reader. I think not

Also i have privacy settings enabled on my profile so you can not tell who i am friends with unless i accept a friend request from yourself then you would be able to see my friends list.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dal.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	116510

Me thinks you have to much time on your hands making claims about who is friends with who and you seem to be posting on this site 24/7.

Last edited by Dalton23; 06-05-16 at 12:46.

Reviews

Methinks I couldn't care less.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Methinks I couldn't care less.
    Yeah, right.

Name:	yea.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	116519

Last edited by Dalton23; 06-05-16 at 19:14.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton23 View Post
    Why am i not surprised after all you did start this thread listing the names of terrorist killers as if they are some sort of martyrs. Terrorist killers who where instrumental in the murder and death of men, women and children.

The rebels of 1916 were not terrorists, and nor were their predecessors from previous risings - Robert Emmet, Wolfe Tone, O'Donovan Rossa etc.
    When a country is occupied and oppressed by a foreign 'power', their citizens have the right to do anything within their power to free themselves.

I can't be bothered looking through any of your old posts under different previous usernames, but I would be fairly certain your views in some of those
    posts would differ from some of the comments you have expressed on this thread, hence my 'hypocrite' comment. Keep on trolling.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (12-08-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    The rebels of 1916 were not terrorists, and nor were their predecessors from previous risings - Robert Emmet, Wolfe Tone, O'Donovan Rossa etc.
    When a country is occupied and oppressed by a foreign 'power', their citizens have the right to do anything within their power to free themselves.

I can't be bothered looking through any of your old posts under different previous usernames, but I would be fairly certain your views in some of those
    posts would differ from some of the comments you have expressed on this thread, hence my 'hypocrite' comment. Keep on trolling.
    Sure. And Gerry Adams was never a member of the IRA

They just got innocent civilians killed for kicks then, right so.......
    Last edited by Dalton23; 06-05-16 at 22:48.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalton23 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Michael Stone.
    Red Hand Commando.
    UVF.
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton23 View Post
    Yeah, right.

Name:	yea.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	116519

Don't know what these screen shots(is that what they are called?) are about freakazoid.
    Shalom/salaam.

Reviews

The view from the North?
    Right I wasn't gonna get involved in this discussion but feel that I have to make a comment.
    Dalton 23 calls the leaders of the rising as terrorists. What the fuck is the definition of a terrorist?
    Ulster was always the part of Ireland the English couldn't control so what did they do ?
    They committed genocide killing the native people, their livestock, destroyed what crops they had so any survivors could not live there afterwards.
    Then they created the plantation of Ulster bringing in protestants from England and Scotland.
    They discriminated against the native people on the island of Ireland bringing in the penal laws making the practising of Catholicism a crime punishable by death. Hundreds of years of occupation,murder, genocide , theft, rape & pillage.
    Yet Dalton 666 reckons that the leaders of the rebellion are terrorists?
    When we have pricks celebrating the battle of the boyne over 320 years after the event then how can we ever move forward.?
    As I said in an earlier post there is more than 1 view from the North, it's just whos view you prefer to listen to.
    P.S. Thanks for this informative thread Forrest.
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 06-05-16 at 23:14.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

alcatel (06-05-16), F-Dub (06-05-16), Forrest (07-05-16), Mister Anderson (09-05-16), Wolverine (06-05-16)

Michael Stone.
    Red Hand Commando.
    UVF.
    Stone was a member of the UDA/UFF not the UVF

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalton23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Right I wasn't gonna get involved in this discussion but feel that I have to make a comment.
    Dalton 23 calls the leaders of the rising as terrorists. What the fuck is the definition of a terrorist?
    Ulster was always the part of Ireland the English couldn't control so what did they do ?
    They committed genocide killing the native people, their livestock, destroyed what crops they had so any survivors could not live there afterwards.
    Then they created the plantation of Ulster bringing in protestants from England and Scotland.
    They discriminated against the native people on the island of Ireland bringing in the penal laws making the practising of Catholicism a crime punishable by death. Hundreds of years of occupation,murder, genocide , theft, rape & pillage.
    Yet Dalton 666 reckons that the leaders of the rebellion are terrorists?
    When we have pricks celebrating the battle of the boyne over 320 years after the event then how can we ever move forward.?
    As I said in an earlier post there is more than 1 view from the North, it's just whos view you prefer to listen to.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast