Thread: Nothing

Reviews

I have no signature at the moment

Question Oupss I did it again.....

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    hey i found something!!!!!!

Reviews

Default Here's the proof

Last edited by Epsilon; 09-02-09 at 10:09.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    Hi experienced punter, I have nothing to tell you but hope you are well honey
    Welcome back I Tried to ring u before u left before Christmas while in Dublin, rang a few times,Nothing!

Exclamation Doing nothing at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Welcome back I Tried to ring u before u left before Christmas while in Dublin, rang a few times,Nothing!
    Sorry experience punter lately I am doing nothing at all, before Christmas I was busy packing up all my goodies to go for good & leave my apartment in Chrishchurch wich I hated it coz it wasn't good enough for me or for my clients but I could not get another one at the time.......long story.....is gone now but because I didn't like the place I wasn't working much there to safe embarrasment anyway I went back home for a month and then back to London but my luxury apartment wasn't ready for another week so I decide to go to Portlaise for a few days to my girlfriend apartment to work there and I did work very well there.....then I went to Dublin airport last monday and my plane to London was cancel, again I went to airport last Wendsday and my plane to London was cancel again then I decide to stay in Dublin till today but I am not sure is there are planes to London this afternoon so I have to call Airlingus and see when I can leave asap to London. At the moment I am staying in a Dublin hotel......so you know I don't realy like to work from hotels so I am not taken 70% of the calls I am having but regulars or some by chance.......today 9am till 4pm I went to HILL OF TARA & NEWGRANGE tour....now I have to call airlingus............YOU SEE I AM DOING NOTHING THAT IS WHAT I FOUND OUT

Smile Nothing else to say End of Nothing thread from me

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    I love your post Epsilon,

I just found out that a working girl or maybe a few working girls were telling made up bad stories about me to clients & some of these girls not even know me at all.
    I don't know why these girls were doing that maybe to try to get more clients but I don't know the real reasons & I don't want to know nothing about it as I don't want to mix with them as I beleve they are real dangerous girls so I better leave it like that!!!!!

But don't beleve nothing at all and make your own decission after you know me.

Thank you.......I have NOTHING else to say

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    I love your post Epsilon,

I just found out that a working girl or maybe a few working girls were telling made up bad stories about me to clients & some of these girls not even know me at all.
    I don't know why these girls were doing that maybe to try to get more clients but I don't know the real reasons & I don't want to know nothing about it as I don't want to mix with them as I beleve they are real dangerous girls so I better leave it like that!!!!!

But don't beleve nothing at all and make your own decission after you know me.

Thank you.......I have NOTHING else to say

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123