Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favourite Music

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    The XX's first album, think it's self titled, is a pure sex album, check it out
    Ah fuck Ye...... Angels is just the best tune

Excellent stuff, love a bita house, great summer tunes, always makes me think of an ex girlfriend with a smile
    You should check out Kygo & Kyla La Grange Cut your teeth(Kygo Remix) fuckin epic drops with a seriously tight mix compared to the original

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rigger For This Useful Post:

Kenton (04-07-15)

Reviews

Thats the beauty of music..different styles reach different people in different ways and its all brilliant.....me ?....am a Rocker at heart...AC/DC no .1.....no one ever touch them in any way shape or form....if you have'nt seen AC/DC play live you have'nt lived musically..it's just a totally unreal experience....brilliant other Rock bands...Thin Lizzy...lron Maiden..Black Sabbath...Guns n Roses....band that once you hear them on the radio ya just gotta turn it up .....

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveat1stfeel For This Useful Post:

Kenton (04-07-15), Sexy_Jessica (04-07-15)

6. Default

The XX's first album, think it's self titled, is a pure sex album, check it out
    Ah brilliant, thanks Kenton! I just looked it up there, I've heard some of those tracks a load of times but never known what the title or artist was! Going to be playing that album on repeat for a while now, thanks!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aoife Irish TV For This Useful Post:

Kenton (04-07-15)

8. Default

Does anyone here go to Nimhneach or the Goddessa Club at all by the way? The often play lots of rock and metal music.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigger View Post
    You should check out Kygo & Kyla La Grange Cut your teeth(Kygo Remix) fuckin epic drops with a seriously tight mix compared to the original
    Thanks for the heads up pal I'll check it out, loving Solomon-after rain comes sun and Popof-do you want me, at the moment, big tunes
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

Quote Originally Posted by loveat1stfeel View Post
    Thats the beauty of music..different styles reach different people in different ways and its all brilliant.....me ?....am a Rocker at heart...AC/DC no .1.....no one ever touch them in any way shape or form....if you have'nt seen AC/DC play live you have'nt lived musically..it's just a totally unreal experience....brilliant other Rock bands...Thin Lizzy...lron Maiden..Black Sabbath...Guns n Roses....band that once you hear them on the radio ya just gotta turn it up .....
    That's it mate, we're all different, nothing better than being in somones gaff n they play something you've never heard before and it just resonates with you, heard AC/DC was a cracking gig, did you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Aoife Irish TV View Post
    Ah brilliant, thanks Kenton! I just looked it up there, I've heard some of those tracks a load of times but never known what the title or artist was! Going to be playing that album on repeat for a while now, thanks!
    They're a smashing band, great for chilling out or sexing it up, hope you enjoy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12