Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Nations back

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    Lacklustre i have to disagree there.Italy are no push overs anymore.
    I realise that, Spur. I simply meant that England have a bigger points difference over Italy than do Ireland, so if it comes down to points difference on the last weekend...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EIFII For This Useful Post:

simon2280 (02-03-15)

Reviews

Excellent performance from the team and those that came on as replacements. Our front row really stood up and were counted. Remember a couple of years ago in Twickenham and they were hammered. As well as great scrum they got through some excellent work throughout the pitch particularly Best.
    Henshaw just gets better and better and the partnership with Payne is getting more stronger as well.
    As time and the games progress Sexton is becoming more and more vital to everything. Hopefully the hamstring is ok. Losing him for Wales is almost unthinkable.
    A massive team performance and effort.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Belle View Post
    Italy are playing better and better every year. Ireland were regarded like Italy many years ago and look where we are now. Italy will be as much of a team to be reckoned with in a few years time. It was anything but 'lacklustre'
    There is no doubt that Italy are playing better year on year. Everybody watching could see how much it meant to them to defeat Scotland on Saturday. The focus for them now is to become more consistent in their performances. They need more than the odd victory every now and then.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

It's confirmed Sean suffered concussion so he have to follow protocols, might miss Wales game in two weeks time??
    Good bye Ireland!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

The D Man (02-03-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    It's confirmed Sean suffered concussion so he have to follow protocols, might miss Wales game in two weeks time??
    It is very unfortunate for him. Ireland can cope without him if they have to. Leinster on the other hand really really miss him.

Quote Originally Posted by EIFII View Post
    I realise that, Spur. I simply meant that England have a bigger points difference over Italy than do Ireland, so if it comes down to points difference on the last weekend...
    We have a saying that there's absolutely no point starting a sentence with if, would be translated like 'If aunt Mary has a dick she'd be uncle Joe'

At the minute IRELAND is the only team who's unbeaten, England to play against France in last round.

After all I personally don't see any point with these kind of theories.
    Good bye Ireland!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    just to remind you that scoring difference isn't just based on the italian games, its based on all the games. At thd moment ireland plus 40, england plus 25, wales plus 5.
    Thanks Ketchup
    The only likely scenario where points difference will matter is where Ireland lose to Wales, and England win both their remaining home matches against Scotland and France. In that scenario, Ireland may not have a great enough points difference to win the Championship, and would likely look back to Rome, and think they missed an opportunity to put more points on the board.
    Though as I said earlier, good luck to Ireland, it would be good to see them win a second Grand Slam in a few years, especially in a World Cup year.
    Last edited by EIFII; 03-03-15 at 12:36. Reason: And not an "if" in sight!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EIFII For This Useful Post:

Best Before (03-03-15), Stella (03-03-15)

Reviews

England will destroy Scotland. if johnny sexton plays Ireland will beat Wales.
    Last edited by tony1; 03-03-15 at 21:45.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

'If' Wales beat Ireland - were fucked!

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    We have a saying that there's absolutely no point starting a sentence with if, would be translated like 'If aunt Mary has a dick she'd be uncle Joe'

At the minute IRELAND is the only team who's unbeaten, England to play against France in last round.

After all I personally don't see any point with these kind of theories.
    Seek and you shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    'If' Wales beat Ireland - were fucked!
    IF Sexton recover well we're more likely not...there you go

His form is outstanding, so does pretty much the whole team!

Ps: I'm a huge Halfpenny fan, but he isn't anywhere near to Sexton when it comes to peno/conversion
    Last edited by Stella; 03-03-15 at 23:54.
    Good bye Ireland!

Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast