Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A thought just came into my head. dont know why but it happens sometimes.

Try not to have too many of those thoughts, Westie. Especially the ones where you are stabbing people in the face with a blunt kitchen knife.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    If you had a day to live and one visit to a shrink what would you talk to him about?

Westside.
    Childhood

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (29-01-15)

Reviews

If you had a day to live and one visit to a shrink what would you talk to him about?

Westside.
    My future......

Shouldn't take long.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

Reviews

Westside.
    Ok so honestly I would ask him why do I like pain. It is something I cannot explain. I do crave it from my Mistress, I love when she is ruthless and boy can she be ruthless. I feel if I don't take enough for my Mistress then I feel I have disappointed her and that I have let her down. I can't help it it it's just how I feel.
    Not sure what Mister Freud would say but I'd would like to know why.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12