Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please be nice and treat with respect (yawn)

Quote Originally Posted by Larrii View Post
    It could sound like that, but it's also a hint to interested punters that the visit will go much, much better for them if the lady is treated with respect. Yes, I know its lost on most of us.

A girl I saw last year said at the end "you're nice, you treated me like a person not a whore". Like it was unusual. Some guys are that dumb.
    I still don't understand the concept of not inherently treating someone like a human being regardless of getting sex, but never mind.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (29-01-15), Larrii (29-01-15)

Reviews

Everybody here knows that you treat the ladies with respect. However outside of here it is a completely different story. I have been in the company of many people including members of my own family which I am ashamed of their attitude and their comments have been utterly appalling ( may not have spelt that correctly ).

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I am not sure why but this is appearing in an awful lot of reviews,I mean obviously we would hope it is always the case and are not naive enough to think it always is.

I just don't see the point in writing it in a review I mean if the guys that write it have a bad punt do they then write something like 'She was not to my taste so please treat her very badly and perhaps cum on her curtains'

Anyway I just thought I would mention it please don't get to excited if you don't agree with me,perhaps post a rational reply not involving a mention of me being in a gang or group here.
    3 points,
    1 if you are a gimp on the forum you are hardly in a position to complain about others acting like gimps
    2 the poster who keeps bringing up your membership of a gang is primarily yourself.
    3 no one has ever accused you of being a member of a gang or group. you are accused of "trying" to be a member. you dont get to call jamescork "corkie" or Rachel "rach" and Fitzy doesnt make fratboy comments on your threads hence you are not a member. but keep trying its amusing.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DJ SUPREME View Post
    3 points,
    1 if you are a gimp on the forum you are hardly in a position to complain about others acting like gimps
    2 the poster who keeps bringing up your membership of a gang is primarily yourself.
    3 no one has ever accused you of being a member of a gang or group. you are accused of "trying" to be a member. you dont get to call jamescork "corkie" or Rachel "rach" and Fitzy doesnt make fratboy comments on your threads hence you are not a member. but keep trying its amusing.
    only one point in reply,
    I love getting trolls annoyed as much as regulars

Reviews

only one point in reply,
    i wounder when i will get my very own troll saul
    then i will be a member for sure

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (30-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    i wounder when i will get my very own troll saul
    then i will be a member for sure
    Good luck with that Tom,though to be honest you can have my one,you won't really need to walk him much but still a bit daily and he is nearly toilet trained.One thing he likes his palms shaved every day before his walk cause the other monkeys like him that way

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

tom sand (30-01-15)

only one point in reply,
    Seems like its u thats getting annoyed, like I said I'm just amused.

Tomsand u r a mangina.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DJ SUPREME View Post
    Seems like its u thats getting annoyed, like I said I'm just amused.

Tom sand u r a mangina.
    Hi supreme
    i had to google that
    i guess i have my own troll now
    now i am a true member of EI

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123