Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst news ever

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Challenge it

Quote Originally Posted by KerryCattleRancher View Post
    At least we now know what we're dealing with and we can lobby to have it changed as it will be a complete waste of time and a retrograde step backwards for all!!!
    Lobbying is an available option to you right now...it hasn't been passed yet. Get up to Dublin and block the gates. Get on the radio and speak your mind. Call the newspapers and give an interview.

This law is being passed by people who have no idea about the impact it will have, there has not been any research into impact and it is being rushed through under pressure - always a mistake when making or changing laws.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOSHH View Post
    Lobbying is an available option to you right now...it hasn't been passed yet. Get up to Dublin and block the gates. Get on the radio and speak your mind. Call the newspapers and give an interview.

This law is being passed by people who have no idea about the impact it will have, there has not been any research into impact and it is being rushed through under pressure - always a mistake when making or changing laws.

They dont care about the impact they know this will popular with voters its a political stunt, that will alter how we work
    But not make much of dent in shopping much

The only issue I fear of this whole thing, is sex workers must be evicted, even when your not working form the premises but because your a sex worker your landlord is told, if lets U stay he gets convicted,
    I like shelther like

3. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

jessie (26-11-14)

Blog Entries

I'm going to register myself as a sex addict!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    I'm going to register myself as a sex addict!

I thought you already had

Tiff xxx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TiffanyTees For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (26-11-14)

7. Default

GREAT
    Ihavent went to meet an escourt yet (dying to because sex with the same girl is getting ...)
    i always hold back on meeting my first escourt because im a bit nervous and nervous of where the location would be....some risky neighborhood or town etc. .....and now THIS!? ..............starting to wonder about the whole fantasy now...

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    They dont care about the impact they know this will popular with voters its a political stunt, that will alter how we work
    But not make much of dent in shopping much

The only issue I fear of this whole thing, is sex workers must be evicted, even when your not working form the premises but because your a sex worker your landlord is told, if lets U stay he gets convicted,
    I like shelther like
    Tbh, it's more like a "meh" with voters. They've never done an opinion poll on this issue and TORL probably have definitely thought about it but know it doesn't have the backing. It's just the law doesn't affect most voters and their lives.
    Give me a call 083 455 2811 or PM to book in advance
    Smithfield 5th - 11th February
    Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CuteCatriona

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SexyEliza View Post
    that's sound like a big nightmare to all of us...
    so i think the guys won't see a lady after this law....
    As you know we are just lovers. And like any girlfriend it ends up costing a fortune in clothes, jewellery etc. it may not be good news for the casual girls but the girls with an established base it won't make the slightest bit of difference!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    As you know we are just lovers. And like any girlfriend it ends up costing a fortune in clothes, jewellery etc. it may not be good news for the casual girls but the girls with an established base it won't make the slightest bit of difference!
    Anyway my favourite girl is my psychologist. How could they ever define sexual services? It's all rubbish and window dressing

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Catriona View Post
    Tbh, it's more like a "meh" with voters. They've never done an opinion poll on this issue and TORL probably have definitely thought about it but know it doesn't have the backing. It's just the law doesn't affect most voters and their lives.
    Yeah, 'meh' with a certain demographic. And law doesn't affect most voters. Fine Gael demographic is centre-right, traditional family values: so, for Fine Gael this law fits snugly. It can be spun and twisted to show what a good job they're doing. Parties legislate for their voter base - the conservative gents will sip their wine relieved that the country is doing its bit for the poor-and-downtrodden 'victims' whilst secretly eying up the latest girls on EI. And the tea cups of the 'Dear Ladies' will cease to rattle in their saucers.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoesphHenry For This Useful Post:

annabel taylor (26-11-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    Maybe casual girls don't care as much what with being casual and all, sides regulars stay regular so whatevs...
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast