Page 95 of 247 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy03 View Post
    I'm heading to cork the weekend and gonna chance one of these places on dunbarr street. Reading back there seems to be 3 places. Can anyone guide me as to which one to go to and what girls to ask for and what to expect. I have been to one which is at the top of the street where jane works or used to work. Is that the best place or is it one of the others. Any names so I can look up a number and ask for a particular girl would be great. Or if anyone has any alternative they would reccomend. Have not been in a while .
    The one across from the church isnt great , the one on the ground floor on the corner of Georges quay is good , i made a post about it recently if you go back a page or two and the one on the 2nd floor is called Tiffany and there was a recent post here too about that

My personal favorite is Ploysoi

Anyone been with katie massage advertised on **********...... made an apt with her for this evening...just wondering if anyone had any feedback?
    Last edited by Floki; 23-06-17 at 09:50.

no but I'd love to hear how you got on

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitts841 For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (25-05-17)

have been to one which is at the top of the street where jane works or used to work.
    Is Jane the really good looking young one?
    Last edited by StickmanCork; 25-05-17 at 18:09.

6. Default mallow massage

Anybody been to thoongthai massage in Mallow,was thinking maybe worth a visit

7. Default

She is in her 30s I'd say. You would remember cos she has lots of tattoos. Is there another nicer one there ? Haven't been in ages. Jane is nice cos she is fit but if her body wasn't good her face is average

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cossie29 View Post
    Anyone been with katie massage advertised on *********...... made an apt with her for this evening...just wondering if anyone had any feedback?
    l was there last week OK ish wouldn't be rushing back they should use paper over the towel I had bits of it stuck to me had to cut them off!!Leave us know what you think they are putting alot of ads up for girls who are supposed to be busy.
    Last edited by Floki; 23-06-17 at 09:50.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnnnny1 View Post
    Anybody been to thoongthai massage in Mallow,was thinking maybe worth a visit
    Been there a few times , waste of time

Reviews

She is in her 30s I'd say. You would remember cos she has lots of tattoos. Is there another nicer one there ? Haven't been in ages. Jane is nice cos she is fit but if her body wasn't good her face is average
    came across Jane in Mallow last year (literally ), she knows how to work a cock !

11. Default

Thanks 4 the heads up,was there much on offer? good 2 know before I travel thanks