Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Photos for those who like the Bitchy Boss Fetish

Blog Entries

Love New Photos for those who like the Bitchy Boss Fetish

Hi guys

Just thought I'd let you know I just put up a few more photos here on EI in a new folder for those who are interested in the Bitchy Boss, Secretarial, leg, bottom worshipping etc

Thought I'd share my birthday with you fetish's

have a fun weekend

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

fin101 (22-09-14), Petros (21-09-14)

Reviews

Just checked out those new photos Lady Von T....... Absolutely gorgeous.

Happy Birthday indeed.

Reviews

Very sexy pictures my Lady. Long sexy legs in nylons and a sexy red dress, the real lady in red.

Happy birthday and enjoy the celebrations
    Love slowly unwraping a sexily dressed lady.

Reviews

Just saw the new album ladyvonteese and i have to say those pics are very sexy! Happy birthday darling

Blog Entries

Thank you guys for the lovely comments and birthday wishes too. You have inspired me to put another album up so the new one I put up today is call "The Red Head".

Hope you like it but if anyone knows how to organize them in the album please PM me with the details.

All the best
    Lady Von Teese

Reviews

Lovin' your new albums LVT - very nice indeed

Well done
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Blog Entries

Thanks Petros, always nice when people show appreciation and I've had so many lovely PM's and comments so I am a happy bunny.

I just have not had the time to put the movie clips up on my website yet but will let you guys know when I do have some of them up so was feeling a little guilty about it so hence the albums.

I have just put another one up recently called "pissed in the kitchen". Hope you and everyone this album too. And I will go though some more movie clip to take some other photos out of, and do a few more albums on my EI profile some time this week. But now my fingers are hurting from sorting them out and doing the copy rights etc I cant use them for anything else. Loll

Many thanks again honey and to everyone who's been in contact
    Lady Von teese

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Lovin' your new albums LVT - very nice indeed

Well done
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 21-09-14 at 20:51.

Reviews

My Lady your newest album in the kitchen is very very sexy, just what the doctor prescribed.

Those sexy legs in nylons are whispering for me to touch them, so damn hot.

Blog Entries

You sound like my kink guy, loll

I have a client who is into leg and body worshipping saw him last week but he is so bloody good at it when I am with him I sound like a broken bloody record... f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, Loll

And of course I cant have enough of girls like that, I am such a greed bitch Loll

Quote Originally Posted by rob_tig View Post
    My Lady your newest album in the kitchen is very very sexy, just what the doctor prescribed.

Those sexy legs in nylons are whispering for me to touch them, so damn hot.

Reviews

My Lady I can't resist a pair of sexy legs in nylons or a sexy lady in sexy lingerie as they whisper for me to caress them.

Especially when the legs and body are as sexy as yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    You sound like my kink guy, loll

I have a client who is into leg and body worshipping saw him last week but he is so bloody good at it when I am with him I sound like a broken bloody record... f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, Loll

And of course I cant have enough of girls like that, I am such a greed bitch Loll
    Last edited by rob_tig; 21-09-14 at 21:34.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast