Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos and your calling.

Blog Entries

Default Tattoos and your calling.

We have one hell of an epidemic ahead of us in this country. A comical epidemic and I for one ,hope to live long enough to see some of it. Do some people ever wonder what some tats will look like during old age??????? Can you imagine a guy in a home? You cant miss the damp patch in the trousers, being fed from a blender, all three courses at once and his Celtic cross standing out shining the room up? Imagine being at deaths door. Ah yes, the shit is over and your time has come. Staring at the ceiling ,surrounded by your family or dogs if you dont have a family, the priest sorowingly administering last rites and your sleeve all sparking in the sadness? Seriously some people are going to look like some idiots in old age. We will probably be able to identify remains fro left overs of tats. Imagine a guy with a scanner in an old grave yard. Beep, beep ,beep it goes. The newspaper headlines next day. "Remains of Ancient Celtic warrior uncovered in grave yard? Ancient celtic warrior? Probably from down the road, worked in the local Centra.

I have a plea. Keep it up plz cause its going to provide great comfort to your visitors.

ahhhhhhhhhh,
    Westside.

Reading this just makes me think of the poem "Warning" by Jenny Joseph. She says that when she gets old she's going to do odd things to make up for the sobriety of her youth, that she will basically do whatever she likes. Do all old people have to be well behaved, un-tattooed, and do as expected?
    Last edited by lara; 17-07-14 at 10:55.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

nibb (17-07-14), zoozoozoo (17-07-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lara View Post
    Reading this just makes me think of the poem "Warning" by Jenny Joseph. She says that when she gets old she's going to do odd things to make up for the sobriety of her youth, that she will basically do whatever she likes. Do all old people have to be well behaved, un-tattooed, and do as expected?
    Nope but the wrong tatt in the wrong place at the wrong age will be amusing.I have a tat in case you wonder. One on the forearm (not the calve of back of shoulder or some other place to hide it if needed. Pointless doing that imo.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Nope but the wrong tatt in the wrong place at the wrong age will be amusing.I have a tat in case you wonder. One on the forearm (not the calve of back of shoulder or some other place to hide it if needed. Pointless doing that imo.

Westside.
    So they should be choosing tattoos that will be appropriate at a later age? Do we need to start ranking tattoos on appropriateness in old age?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

nibb (17-07-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lara View Post
    So they should be choosing tattoos that will be appropriate at a later age? Do we need to start ranking tattoos on appropriateness in old age?
    you trying to tell me something mam?

just kidding hahaa well kinda,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    you trying to tell me something mam?

just kidding hahaa well kinda,
    Westside.
    No, I'm genuinely wondering what tattoos are deemed "appropriate" for older people if a Celtic design is laughable.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (17-07-14)

Reviews

Life is a journey, complete it.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lol brb For This Useful Post:

Cornelia (17-07-14), Jiberjabber (17-07-14)

Reviews

Once the sun doesn't get near them and they are topped up after every 15 to 20 years as the tat is absorbed in to skin every will b ok . And then agin tomorrow is promised to no one. So if I was eighty or ninety my tats won't bother me lib thankful to b alive

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nibb For This Useful Post:

zoozoozoo (17-07-14)

14. Default

Tbh the tattoos will be the least of your worries :P

I have a tattoo on my penis. It says, "no". When I get a boner, it says, "LLandudno".

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast