Thread: LIMERICK WARNING: TAKE NOTICE NOW. i AM IN LIMERICK TILL SUNDAY!

Blog Entries

Thumbs up LIMERICK WARNING: TAKE NOTICE NOW. i AM IN LIMERICK TILL SUNDAY!

LIMERICK WARNING: TAKE NOTICE NOW. i AM IN LIMERICK TILL SUNDAY! Before heading back to the UK for a while so let find away to stop keep missing each other so be sure to book in advance I will have my new tour dates up on my website www.ladyvonteese.com by Tuse evening, the new dates will be there before putting them up on EI so check them out all you lovely sexy people here on EI.

So if you are looking for the hottest mature sexy classy Irish lady in Ireland then look no further as you have now found me. An Irish lady who loves what she does and only dose what she loves to do and you will also enjoy every moment just as I do in our meetings. I have a stunning body and good looks to go with it, so believe when I say you will be doing a lot more than drooling in my company, you surly will be having as much fun as I will be. Loll

Please note: I AM THE ONLY IRISH LADY IN LIMERICK AND I’M HERE TILL SUNDAY, SO PLEASE BOOK IN ADVANCE TO SAVE DISAPPOINTMENT FOR BOTH YOU AND ME! You never know what you could be missing out on. So what you waiting for?
    I AM ONLY INTO CLEAN SAFE FUN WITH LIKE MINDED FUN PEOPLE WHO ARE UP FOR A LAUGH AND INTERESTED IN MEETING FUN ANOTHER FUN LIKE-MINDED PERSON.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com 7.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	98198
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

garmac1203 (03-06-14), hottrod101 (03-06-14), t16lynch (03-06-14)