Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Something to mess about with...

Red face Something to mess about with...

Just had a look at my profile and I see there is a new feature. English level.

Ah well, something else to mess about with. Today is moderate, might improve by tomorrow or not
    Naughty videos on EF.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (20-04-14)

Reviews

I tried changing those option on a few different website to see if I could learn German. Oddly enough it didn't work.

There's me thinking your profile was for guys to mess about with, this place is gone to hell...
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post

Ah well, something else to mess about with. Today is moderate, might improve by tomorrow or not

Is that like Greek or French polishing ?

Blog Entries

Thanks Rachel, I hadn't seen that before. As a fellow Brit, the word you need to use is 'Native'. Enjoy!

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Hot Olivia (20-04-14), Lilian (20-04-14), mellors (19-04-14), redforever (20-04-14), Renatha Lopez (19-04-14)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Thanks Rachel, I hadn't seen that before. As a fellow Brit, the word you need to use is 'Native'. Enjoy!
    I advertise English not British.

Nah, today is moderate, tomorrow might be native as well as basic, depends on my mood.
    Naughty videos on EF.

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    There's me thinking your profile was for guys to mess about with, this place is gone to hell...
    You think too much me thinks...

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Is that like Greek or French polishing ?
    Italian is another great language I would love to learn...
    Naughty videos on EF.

Blog Entries

I advertise English not British.

Nah, today is moderate, tomorrow might be native as well as basic, depends on my mood.
    I'm afraid you can't be English without being British. England is part of the United Kingdom.

You could have moderate English and be British, as not everyone in Britain is English, but it would be highly unlikely to be English and not at least be fluent in English, being the Country you allegedly come from.

Native just implies that you were born in England, but you could have moved else where and never used the language, so it is possible to explain why your English is not fluent, whereas saying that your moderate raises lots of questions.

I do think it is an excellent idea to include those options though. Communication is very important to some clients and not so much to others, so it allows thoughs that do want a bit of banter to choose ladies they can enjoy the company of as well as the fun side. I would have thought that anyone who had a good command of English would find this a bonus and certainly not a negative. It's not being English that the guys prefer, it's the ability to have a chat.
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 19-04-14 at 18:18.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Deven (19-04-14), Hot Olivia (20-04-14), Lilian (20-04-14), redforever (20-04-14), Renatha Lopez (19-04-14)

Reviews

Your profile is just perfect;

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I'm afraid you can't be English without being British. England is part of the United Kingdom.

You could have moderate English and be British, as not everyone in Britain is English, but it would be highly unlikely to be English and not at least be fluent in English, being the Country you allegedly come from.

Native just implies that you were born in England, but you could have moved else where and never used the language, so it is possible to explain why your English is not fluent, whereas saying that your moderate raises lots of questions.

I do think it is an excellent idea to include those options though. Communication is very important to some clients and not so much to others, so it allows thoughs that do want a bit of banter to choose ladies they can enjoy the company of as well as the fun side. I would have thought that anyone who had a good command of English would find this a bonus and certainly not a negative. It's not being English that the guys prefer, it's the ability to have a chat.
    If you did not know, you can verify your age and nationality as well.

Glad I can help.
    Naughty videos on EF.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (19-04-14)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast