Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: xbox1

Blog Entries
    Reviews

My brother is getting his tonight at midnight ps4 release . But he lives in his gaf . So i wont get to see it but ill get feedback on it plus i think his son is getting xbox1 so ill get all hands on references from them . But looking like ps4 in new year . Cause i dont like xbox controlers . Just never liked the feel of them . Yes release games dont look that good . 2 games im waiting for watchdogs and devision . Oh and mgs5 as well and there all next year so no rush

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

gisele (02-12-13)

Reviews

Getting teh PS4 tomorrow!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AbsoluteNoob For This Useful Post:

gisele (28-11-13)

Reviews

Won't be getting a ps4 yet I'd say the ps3 still has a but if life left in it. Anyway to get the full experience out if the ps4 you would need a 4k tv sure ain't nobody afford that lol

Although they mentioned a new uncharted coming soon might be reason I buy it ha

Anyway I'm not a guy for graphics I never even played my ps3 in HD lol always just had it in standard as I don't have a hd tv haha but sure it does the job like
    Last edited by mer; 28-11-13 at 22:46.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    Won't be getting a ps4 yet I'd say the ps3 still has a but if life left in it. Anyway to get the full experience out if the ps4 you would need a 4k tv sure ain't nobody afford that lol

Although they mentioned a new uncharted coming soon might be reason I buy it ha

Anyway I'm not a guy for graphics I never even played my ps3 in HD lol always just had it in standard as I don't have a hd tv haha but sure it does the job like
    http://www.harveynorman.ie/tvs-headp...ion-tv-en.html

Hit the link. Imagine playing on that 4K beast. Check out the bleeding price though!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AbsoluteNoob For This Useful Post:

mer (29-11-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post

Hit the link. Imagine playing on that 4K beast. Check out the bleeding price though!
    Holy fuck 20 grand for a bleeding tv people would be mad to waste that much on tv such a waste of money but I would love it

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post

reallyrich people will buy it but in 5 years time that tv will be worth less than 2000 lol , way of technoligy but by then there will be super dooper ultra hd 2.0 lol for 20,000

Got a ps4 yesterday totally,totally disappointed with it.Have owned all PlayStations up to this and Sony been the greedy corporation it is rushed this one out.The PS3, on the other hand, was basically a home theater PC that would play anything you threw at it, from photos and videos and MP3s on a USB stick, to streaming DLNA over the network, to playing TV shows and movies from a shared network folder. You could even use the PS3 to browse your holiday snaps on the biggest and best screen in the house. With the PS4, you basically have the choice of playing games, downloading content from PSN, or streaming content from Netflix or Hulu — and that’s it. In a nutshell if you want to use it as a multimedia device as well as a gaming device,well you can't.It has 2 3.0 usb ports in front and 2 in back and any usb stick you use in them it won't read.
    PS4 now only allows you to play content that is approved by Sony. You can play games, you can purchase TV/movies/music from the PlayStation store, and you can stream Netflix and other premium services. If you want to watch a TV show, movie, MP3, or family photo album that you’ve acquired through non-Sony channels you cannot do so on your PS4.Its all to stop piracy but maybe in a future update it might change.And then there is this new share idea where you can basically allow big brother into your sitting room thru ustream and people can comment on you.From what I watched already there is already inappropriate language and nudity going on,how Sony is going to regulate this I don't know .Launch day games were crap good things were new controller is awesome,graphics a bit better than ps3,but machine itself looks cool.For price of it I expected a lot better plus 500gb didn't last
    long As 90gb just disappeared when starting up machine.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to redcar2 For This Useful Post:

mer (01-12-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by redcar2 View Post
    Got a ps4 yesterday totally,totally disappointed with it.Have owned all PlayStations up to this and Sony been the greedy corporation it is rushed this one out.The PS3, on the other hand, was basically a home theater PC that would play anything you threw at it, from photos and videos and MP3s on a USB stick, to streaming DLNA over the network, to playing TV shows and movies from a shared network folder. You could even use the PS3 to browse your holiday snaps on the biggest and best screen in the house. With the PS4, you basically have the choice of playing games, downloading content from PSN, or streaming content from Netflix or Hulu — and that’s it. In a nutshell if you want to use it as a multimedia device as well as a gaming device,well you can't.It has 2 3.0 usb ports in front and 2 in back and any usb stick you use in them it won't read.
    PS4 now only allows you to play content that is approved by Sony. You can play games, you can purchase TV/movies/music from the PlayStation store, and you can stream Netflix and other premium services. If you want to watch a TV show, movie, MP3, or family photo album that you’ve acquired through non-Sony channels you cannot do so on your PS4.Its all to stop piracy but maybe in a future update it might change.And then there is this new share idea where you can basically allow big brother into your sitting room thru ustream and people can comment on you.From what I watched already there is already inappropriate language and nudity going on,how Sony is going to regulate this I don't know .Launch day games were crap good things were new controller is awesome,graphics a bit better than ps3,but machine itself looks cool.For price of it I expected a lot better plus 500gb didn't last
    long As 90gb just disappeared when starting up machine.
    I won't be in too much of a hurry anyway to get the ps4 as I said ps3 still has life left in it well for me it do anyway. And always when the console is released there is only a handful of games out and none of them have caught my eye yet to make me buy it lol

Enjoy it anyway dude but from what you described it sounds fairly shit as I always stick a USB stick into my ps3 and watch movies I downloaded on it but I won't be able to do it on this WTF

Is online still free? I heard you have to pay now or is that just a rumour? I don't play online anyway I'm just curious

Yup your right online play no longer free.The only reason I got it was my ps3 was full with movies and music,I do the same as you and download from torrent sites and put them on stick.
    I got no games with it so last night was quare boring as without a game,no films,no music on it and feck all demos to download as well.I was that bored I downloaded 2 demos which took a long while,one basketball,one flying plane one and both took another 11gb out of harddrive.
    Think I'll wait for uncharted 4,watchdogs or a new god of war before getting a game for it.

Reviews

Launch is always shit! It's for the hardcore nerds like myself, the ones that NEED to buy it on launch. It has a ton of stuff that will be patched in over certain intervals. Shuhei Yoshida, President of Sony World Wide was, and still does, answering questions on Twitter about missing apps and services.

Early adopters should know what to expect, cross gen games and the odd launch title for now.

Killzone is tops though, really a step up from anything on last gen (Graphics, particle effects, textures and lighting). Shit will only get better.

PS Camera is pretty fun also.
    Last edited by AbsoluteNoob; 01-12-13 at 23:59.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AbsoluteNoob For This Useful Post:

gisele (02-12-13)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast