Thread: Irish Mistress In Kerry Slave/Sub Required For Training/Domestic Duties Free

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Question Irish Mistress In Kerry Slave/Sub Required For Training/Domestic Duties Free

Irish Mistress In Kerry Slave/Sub Required For Training/Domestic Duties Free

I am looking to meet slaves/subs (MALE OR FEMALE) in Kerry over the next 2 weeks for domestic duties/training, lunch and my entertainment etc. Loll Those interested please PM me with detail of what you may have to offer Me “not” what you want, as I am the Mistress who is the Dom and I never allow doming from belong, ever!

Applicants must be clean, car owner, reliable, sub/slave ,you must have some time on their hands, a contact telephone number (which should be in your PM with your details) and understand the difference between fetish and swinging (I have no interested in meeting anyone looking to swing, hard sports or doming from below either).

Foot, leg, stocking and pantyhose fetishes are welcome too but your duties/training will involve domestic duties also.

Only serious candidates may apply as I don’t like my time wasted! So make an effort when you PM me, those using my work telephone number without my permission or those without a contact telephone number in their PM will not be considered or responded too (ensure 2 suitable contact times between 11.30am -10pm are also stated if not single in your PM) Newbie’s also welcome how are willing to learn

ALWAYS ABOVE YOU!
    Lady Von Teese

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post: