Thread: Just been locked in chastity device, any advice?

Reviews

Default Just been locked in chastity device, any advice?

Hi,
    Just been locked in a chastity device by my Mistress. This is another way for my Mistress to humiliate and control me. This device will remain on me until my Mistress will allow me to remove it, if she ever will. This will be a long term accessory that will progress my journey to total and utter submission.
    My only question for anyone else who has or is wearing a chastity device is, are there any things I can do to make the long term wear of this device bearable?
    Last edited by slavetoyou; 06-11-13 at 22:05.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

2. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (07-11-13)

This depends on the device. did she shave you first? wearing such a device is humiliating but when your itchy and cannot scratch it is very humbling. i have had one or two in the past. one was a metal pair of pants around ass and ball and locked. I only had it for 3 days but could only go to bathroom in it. mistress tied me by ankles lifted me up til i was vertical and only then opened it letting everything pour over me. into a kids pool. then i eas lowered into it and left there for over an hour.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by daveboy147 View Post
    This depends on the device. did she shave you first? wearing such a device is humiliating but when your itchy and cannot scratch it is very humbling. i have had one or two in the past. one was a metal pair of pants around ass and ball and locked. I only had it for 3 days but could only go to bathroom in it. mistress tied me by ankles lifted me up til i was vertical and only then opened it letting everything pour over me. into a kids pool. then i eas lowered into it and left there for over an hour.
    Hi Daveboy,

Thanks for reply.
    Your scenario sounds quite extreme, I like it. As for me
    I was not shaved but trimmed, the device is tidy enough and has a tube for peeing. It's comfortable so far, but friction and gravity in general are setting in, we'll see how we go I suppose. Thanks again for reply.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

1. Don't look at Lady's
    2. Stay off the net.
    3. Concentrate on work.
    4. Wear a mental burka!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike2play For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (29-11-13), slavetoyou (12-11-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mike2play View Post
    1. Don't look at Lady's
    2. Stay off the net.
    3. Concentrate on work.
    4. Wear a mental burka!
    That reads like a list of everything I'm not doing at the moment. It's amazing what you take for granted, and now I can't do it, I want it more. Good advice, thanks.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (29-11-13)