Thread: First Time Ballbusting

1. Smile First Time Ballbusting

Apologies for posting a similar request a few days ago but just to make it clear.

I am a 19 year old student from Antrim, Northern Ireland. I am looking for a ballbusting experience which is being hit (kicked, punched, slapped, squeezed and maybe other hits to the balls).

I am not overly experienced but I do want full force kicks and I do like ball pain (even though I won't show it).

Due to my experience I would not like shoes to be worn, socks or stockings would be fine or bare foot kicks would be great.

If you would be interested please feel free to reply here.

Thanks,
    Dave Collins.
    Last edited by lara; 06-09-13 at 15:06.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dave17761 View Post
    Apologies for posting a similar request a few days ago but just to make it clear.

I am a 19 year old student from Antrim, Northern Ireland. I am looking for a ballbusting experience which is being hit (kicked, punched, slapped, squeezed and maybe other hits to the balls).

I am not overly experienced but I do want full force kicks and I do like ball pain (even though I won't show it).

Due to my experience I would not like shoes to be worn, socks or stockings would be fine or bare foot kicks would be great.

If you would be interested please feel free to reply here.

Thanks,
    Dave Collins.

9 - 23 October in Dublin

Reviews

Jessica you have a photo for everything xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post

9 - 23 October in Dublin

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fin101 View Post
    Jessica you have a photo for everything xxx
    Lol.
    I am a Lifestyle DOM and i live my kink in my private life too ;-)
    Others offer maybe sessions only and then go back to their boyfriends, husbands and kids, not me, in my private life i do kinky photoshootings, fetish movies, visit fetish parties, have also some personal slaves in Canaries, i train ladies too (DOMs and SUBs!) and live my life as a Lifestyle DOM.

Do you have to be DOM to kick someone in the balls? I aint DOM but I'd happily take my frustration out kicking someone right in the goolies

xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    Do you have to be DOM to kick someone in the balls? I aint DOM but I'd happily take my frustration out kicking someone right in the goolies

xx
    I wouldn't mind being on the receiving end of that

8. The Following User Says Thank You to angellus For This Useful Post:

Kendra (16-09-13)

Reviews

Is ball busting actually safe tho? I mean will you develop future problems? There really sensitive and you could get a long term problem. I'm just saying like cause it don't look safe.

But each to there own. But health always comes first

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

Kendra (16-09-13)

11. Default

I agree with you mer, but some light playful busting will cause no harm. Full force abuse does not do it for me. It's all about the transfer of power to a beautiful woman and not being in control. A medium force kick or two can be quite erotic when consensual, an ex of mine (who is a part time model) was really into it and got me into it. You end up spending more time taking care of her needs and I've got to say orgasms are quite intense afterward for both.
    Due to my experience (no full force contact) I just could not say no to a beautiful woman such as Kendra (or a select few others) if they wanted to deliver a swift kick to relieve stress. We would both be on a winner as it relieves stress for me too :-)
    Hope that explains this person's (my) view on the topic at least, though I'm sure it's different for others.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to angellus For This Useful Post:

Kendra (16-09-13)