Thread: Thailand anyone got advice?????

Default Thailand anyone got advice?????

booked Thailand for 3 weeks gonna do a bit of travelling sightseeing!!! anyone got any advice on the t girl scene dos and donts wer to go wer not to go all advice would be greatly appreciated. much money would I need to bring etc etc etc

Protection is important lots of condoms. cheap girls have many men every hour of day.. stand back observe and use brain and not cock too b led on..take your time cause ts girls there will like tio b with you allday every day you their.But they are hot..
    Last edited by kazmier; 09-06-13 at 23:00.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kazmier For This Useful Post:

davidavid507 (09-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by kazmier View Post
    Protection is important lots of condoms. cheap girls have many men every hour of day.. stand back observe and use brain and not cock too b led on..take your time cause ts girls there will like tio b with you allday every day you their.
    cheers kazmier. so u can actually take a girl for the whole day???? so u reckon pay a bit extra to be on the safe side of things. any areas in particular. are u speaking from experience???

Quote Originally Posted by davidavid507 View Post
    cheers kazmier. so u can actually take a girl for the whole day???? so u reckon pay a bit extra to be on the safe side of things. any areas in particular. are u speaking from experience???
    They all too be with you all your holiday stay.. tell them noyhing of ur time their cause they will stay and travel with you so u not xpience other shemale..

Reviews

Try a ts dating site before you go. Chances are they are less risky than street girls. I had a lovely Filipino girl for two weeks a few years back when I holidayed in Manilla. 14 days company at very little cost.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluehaven For This Useful Post:

kazmier (10-06-13)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LBloom For This Useful Post:

davidavid507 (12-06-13)

Hi David,

Your Thank you is appreciated.

Let me try answering some of your specific questions.

The two best places I know for Ladyboy bars are Nana in Bangkok and Pattaya.

Nana Plaza is a large bar complex on Soi Nana (Soi 4) of Sukumvit Road. It has four LB bars. The largest is Cascade on the 2nd floor - up to 60 LBs on any given night. Prepared to be mobbed but LBs to suit all tastes. Obsessions is on the ground floor - mainly more petite feminine LBs catering to the Japanese market. The oldest is a small place on the 1st floor called Casanova - more amazon LBs here but some lookers. The other is a bar called Sensations (1st Floor) which is quite small. Further down Soi Nana is a place called Guess Bar - this has a much more relaxed atmosphere than the places in Nana Plaza.

Pattaya has about 20 LB bars. Some are on the famous (infamous?) Walking St but are best avoided. Soi 6 has about five LB bars - Hi Boss, So What, Pook, A Bar, Horny Bar. These places are not too pushy and quite relaxed. Pook Bar has the largest selection; Hi Boss is a bit like Cassanova and So What has some stunners. Stringfellows is a go-go bar on Soi 13/1 - it is well run by a nice English guy. La Bamba, also on Soi 13/1, has a small number of LBs but practically all of them stunning. Kitten Club is a large and very pushy go-go bar on Soi 13/4. Soi Buakhao/Soi Diana has a number of LB bars - Pook Swan and Nong are the best IMO. There is a new one called Sensations on Action St (just of Buakhao) - I have not been there but I have heard good reports.

The routine in all these places is pretty much the same. When you meet someone you like, you ask if you can barfine her (around 500 baht). Most times they will go with you but not always. You can arrange to go short time in a local room (1 to 2 hours) and it will cost you about 2000 baht. (Room will cost you another 300 baht but be warned that, while some rooms are fine, some rooms are downright awful!) You can also ask for long-time which will usually mean that the LB will stay with you overnight in your own hotel. This will cost you 3000 to 3500 baht. I find this much more enjoyable but you have to make sure that your hotel is guest friendly (some will try to charge you extra - I find it best to book for two people).

A few things (1) always play safe - bring condoms and do not do anything you will worry about later; (2) always arrange the fee in advance - this can be awkward but can save a lot of hassle - if you like the lady, you can always up the fee afterwards but it is 'la tha khun' i.e. up to you; (3) don't get drunk - it is very easy to do in the heat. My trick is to order a bottle of water with every beer! Similarly, watch what your LB is drinking - some cannot hold liquor and they can get very messy. If you find this happening - walk away. (4) As Kazmier has said, some LBs will want to stay with you throughout your holidays. However, remember you are on holidays and it is 'la tha khun'; (5) This is obvious but treat the Lbs you meet with respect. Thai society is very polite and they respond very well to a polite 'falang' i.e. Westerner. This can get tricky if you no longer want to spend time with a LB. They can get quite jealous or, probably more accurately, it is important to them to 'save face'. I have found the 'firm but polite' policy to be the best - most respond to straight talking. (BTW, I have found that LBs, on average, have much better English, than most GGs.)

Finally, some of the best times I have had is with Thai LBs who are not on the P4P scene. However, this takes time and most I have been introduced to by Thai friends. (LBs have an anomalous place in Thai society and are frequently interested in meeting 'falang' men.) There is a site worth checking out called http://www.thaifriendly.com/ - I have not used it myself - I understand that it can take a fair bit of setting up to meet an LB through this site and, to be truthful, the two guys I know who have used it were looking for LTRs.

Overall, I hope you have a great time and be sure to come back and tell us how you got on.

All the best

LBloom

Hi Mods,

Should this thread be in the Sex Tourism forum?

LBloom