Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto V: Opinions?

Default Grand Theft Auto V: Opinions?

Okay, I got bored after Vice City, and I'm not completely sure if I will buy this one, but after watching the trailers for each character, I'm slightly more in favour of giving it a bash. Do we think that this will just be more of the same (but with better graphics) or is this going to have some more depth? So far, it looks promising with some very interesting three dimensional characters:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

client030314 (10-05-13)

Reviews

I've been a fan throughout. Sometimes the drive here do this and then drive back gets a little old but it can be fun too. Should be good, I'm lookin forward to it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Usernamed For This Useful Post:

samlad (09-05-13)

I've never been a fan of GTA and feel like when you've played one you've played them all

This one might be different, but only time will tell

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (10-05-13), samlad (09-05-13)

Reviews

I'd be a little more excited for Red Dead Redemption 2. I like the Cowboy angle, nothing beats galloping along in a gun fight with a dude and accidentally shooting your own horse in the dead, seconds later you've a face full of dirt and you can carve up the horse for parts.

I like the card games where you can cheat and if you get caught it's a pistol duel outside. GTA has some little touches like that, but RDR was more fun I think.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Usernamed For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (09-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Usernamed View Post
    I'd be a little more excited for Red Dead Redemption 2. I like the Cowboy angle, nothing beats galloping along in a gun fight with a dude and accidentally shooting your own horse in the dead, seconds later you've a face full of dirt and you can carve up the horse for parts.

I like the card games where you can cheat and if you get caught it's a pistol duel outside. GTA has some little touches like that, but RDR was more fun I think.
    I played it too (and the Nightmare version) and it was okay; it was GTA but different. Same format, different storyline/skins.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Usernamed (09-05-13)

Reviews

You got bored of Vice City? Really? The soundtrack/radio stations in that game should suffice. Love the GTA games and this one is on my day one list. If only Rockstar would release a PS4 version ....

GTA V, Watch_Dogs, Assassin's Creed IV are on my must buy list, as mentioned before, :P, and FIFA 14 of course.

Not forgetting Last of Us and Beyond: Two Souls for the PSTriple.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default offs

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Okay, I got bored after Vice City, and I'm not completely sure if I will buy this one, but after watching the trailers for each character, I'm slightly more in favour of giving it a bash. Do we think that this will just be more of the same (but with better graphics) or is this going to have some more depth? So far, it looks promising with some very interesting three dimensional characters:

yea i always goes foe them 3d characters , listen muter yo jus drive an kil as many muthers yo want , who gis a shit abot dem 3d blokes de dead anyways ...fucker
    a thousand kisses deep..

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Vice City and San Andreas are classics. I understand what you mean about maybe it will just be an updated version of the same thing. GTA4 was poor is you ask me, they ripped out all of the things that made San Andreas so good. By the looks of the trailer and a few rumours darted here and there...there bringing them back. Yes Folks, that means, heli's, attack heli's, motorbikes, push bikes, jet fighters, smaller planes, etc.

The story line looks pretty crazy being able to switch between the three characters in order to complete certain missions. Not to mention if the size of the map is anything like they stated, even once completed, will just be hours of free roaming.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

samlad (10-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    You got bored of Vice City? Really? The soundtrack/radio stations in that game should suffice. Love the GTA games and this one is on my day one list. If only Rockstar would release a PS4 version ....

GTA V, Watch_Dogs, Assassin's Creed IV are on my must buy list, as mentioned before, :P, and FIFA 14 of course.

Not forgetting Last of Us and Beyond: Two Souls for the PSTriple.
    Straight onto the flash fm....''your outta touch, I'm outta time''

Craziests adverts ever on that station ''how do you like to enjoy a rusty browns ring doughnut.''
    Last edited by TomEA; 10-05-13 at 10:32.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

I think that GTA5 will be the best yet. Having 3 main characters will add so many new dimensions to the game and great depth to the story. The map is bigger than Red Dead, GTA IV and San Andreas together. Plus it looks amazing. I have greatfaith that the game will live up to the hype and be absolutely fantasic.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrKinky For This Useful Post:

mister D (10-05-13), samlad (10-05-13), TomEA (10-05-13)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast