Thread: Blowjob Roulette Game

1. Default Blowjob Roulette Game

Any ladies interested in playing the above game with me. I need at least 2 fun loving gals and the rules of the game are below:
    Please PM me if interested

Setting
    Blowjob Roulette (also known as Oral Roulette or Cum Roulette) is a party game for groups confident of sharing oral sexual experiences with one another.

Players
    Blowjob Roulette is played with at least one boy and at least two girls giving a blowjob. There can be additional boys and girls participating, plus spectators (see variants below).

Rules
    The basic rules of Blowjob Roulette are the following:

The girls and The boy receiving the blowjob get naked
    One girl starts giving him a blowjob, but for a limited time, then
    she switches off to the next girl and she continues to blow him
    if the boy cums, the girl who is blowing him looses the game and she has to keep sucking his cock with all his cum in her mouth for 1 minute letting the cum spill and dribble all over his cock.
    Excitement
    The basic challenge for the girls is to blow the guy in a way that he is close to ejaculation, but not too close so she gets his cum in her mouth.

Name
    The name is a play on the game Russian roulette where similar game semantics apply but in a different context.

Timeframes

Before starting all participants have to agree on how to decide when to switch the girl giving the blowjob. The simplest variant is to choose a small number of minutes (two or three work best) and set an egg timer to the agreed time.

2. Default

Meant to say based in Dublin